queen of clubs♧

"Damn I need to get out of here" Persephone said with a sigh, the club was overwhelming and she needed air. Persephone was an alt-girl, she had long bleached hair with icy blue tips. Her eyeliner covered her lid with a dramatic wing, complimenting the surrounding face piercings. She wore baggy ripped jeans showing fish nets underneath and a tight baby blue crop top.

   As Persephone leaned against the wall smoking she noticed a figure walking up, first panic coursed through her. Who were they? After the dim lighting revealed the person, she noticed a kind looking girl. Although it was dark, she could make out short violet hair and messed up makeup. Had she been crying? The girl was wearing a short mini skirt and a fish net crop top. She reached out her hand,

  "Hi! I'm Vera"

  Persephone extended her hand to meet Vera  "I'm Persephone, are you alright?"

"Yeah 'm fine some dude got handsy so I came out here"

   "Oh- well, you're safe with me" Persephone said with a smile.

The girls talked about the club and asked each other questions about music, fashion, art, and all of their other interests. Eventually Persephone worked up the courage to ask Vera for her number.

"You seem really cool, would you want to exchange numbers?"

  "Depends are you flirting?"

"Do you want me to be?" Persephone asked confidently

"Maybe..." Vera's cheeks were bright red, it was barely noticeable in the street light.

  "Then yes" Persephone said with a wink

The girls exchanged numbers and parted ways. As soon as Persephone got home she texted Vera "I hope she doesn't think I'm moving to fast" Persephone thought.

*****************************************

Authors note: Hey guys! Lmk if you like it, this is my first time writing a romance so idk if I'm doing good. Thanks for reading xxx