35

Vote goal // 150

Someone's  Pov

It's  not a dream.

He is with me, in my embrace.

Close to me, sharing  his warmth with me.

It's  real.

Jungkook  could feel his heartbeats  thumping louder  and louder as each second  passes by. He gently  tighten his hands around Jimin's  waist who was snuggled up in his chest, jimin's  face hidden in jungkook's  crook, hands tightly  wrapped around his torso and legs between jungkook's. The small puff of jimin's  breathe hitting his neck and the warm feelings  of his lover was making  him overwhelmed.

Many thoughts were running  inside his head, so many that he just wanted  to feel numb so that  he can't  think anything except his lover warmth. Nuzzling  his nose on jimin's  soft fluffy hair, he placed a soft kiss on the crown head of jimin's, he hoped time would  stop, the warm feelings of his lover   that he get to experience  after so long to never dissappear he just hoped but then again he wants his jimin back and if jimin is willing  to try, he won't be emo freak and build a wall, he too Will help his lover.

"For an early morning, your heart surely is beating  too wild" jungkook  stiff for a second  before leaning  a little back and looking  down to see jimin looking  at him while giggling as he poked his chest.

He missed this jimin. He really did.

"It's  not my fault tho" jungkook  rasped out. He sure was wide awake  for a while now but he hadn't  open his mouth so the rasp was expected but to jimin it was such a different  and beautiful  voice. Maybe  he heard it before too but he felt like it was his first time hearing and he couldn't  help but let his heart skip a beat.

Jungkook  brought  jimin  more closer by his waist, staring  deep at eachother and Jimin  hurriedly  yet gently  placed his hands on jungkook's  chest, feeling  jungkook's  heartbeat on his palm as they stare at eachother.  No words were exchanged, both didn't  dare to blink even as they felt like losing  themselves  at eachother's  mesmerising eyes. Jimin eyes were excited yet little fear could be seen after all he still  doesn't  remember  Jungkook but jungkook  eyes showed happiness, longing and assurance.

"Don't  be scared jimin–ah! I will be there for you. Maybe you don't  remember  me but I do and you will too hmm, so don't  be scared" jungkook  voice so gentle, so calm that jimin felt like tearing up. The sudden guilt was creeping  inside him remembering  all the things he said to older, all the childishness, he feels guilty but he was just scared but now he is willing  to let go of fears and try, ignoring  Doctor's  conversations.

Nuzzling  his face on jungkook's  chest, jimin hummed. He felt safe, he felt he was not alone, only if he  tried to act normal instead of being  a child, maybe he would feel safe way before. Only If he tried to.

"I am sorry" jimin  barely whispered, drawing  small circles on jungkook's  chest, he ignored the heart ache. Jungkook  stayed silent, rubbing  jimin's  back gently he snuggled more to his lover

"There is no need to be. It wasn't  your fault. You didn't  know anyone, you felt scared, you felt you were alone but there was me, your hyungs, all were there and today too we are here baby. It's  okay. You are not alone anymore"  jungkook  whispered  back. Jimin  bit his lips as he stared at jungkook's  clothes chest.

Is he always this much patient?

Is he always like this?