New oneshot <3

In which Din finds someone asleep in his own bed...and does nothing

(So he's on this planet doing some missions and he's living in a house for some reason, maybe the Razor Crest is getting repaired or something, idk)

Din trudged up the dirt path to the townhouse, wincing as he went up the porch steps. Every muscle in his body was aching, and all he could think about was a good night's rest.

He went inside and locked the door behind him, taking off his gloves. 

The few missions Greef needed him for on this planet were nothing he couldn't handle, but they often took place in the middle of the night, and Din felt wary about leaving the kid.

He made his way to the bedroom, taking a quick peek in the corner to see the Child's sleeping figure, breathing steadily. Din smiled to himself.

When he turned around, he noticed for the first time there was someone else on his bed. Dark hair was spread around the pillow, and he realized it was Cara.

He then sat down leaned back onto the pillow, removing his helmet and not bothering to take off his boots. Cara was fast asleep; there was no fear of her seeing his face.

Even if she did...was it such a bad thing?

Din sighed and rolled over on his side, facing her. 

She had accompanied him on a couple of his missions, and he assumed she had another place to stay but never was sure. Either way, she was now asleep in his house, in his bed, and he wasn't about to wake her. 

He would be outraged if anyone else did what she did, but there was no way he could get angry at her.

His eyes wandered over the shape of her face, her long, dark lashes, her lips. He almost didn't dare breathe, himself, for fear he would wake her up and have to deal with an awkward situation.

Cara stirred in her sleep and a lock of hair fell over her eyes. Din reached out and tucked it behind her ear, stroking her skin with the back of his hand. 

He could stay in that moment forever.