𝑀𝑒𝓁𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊

Bakutodo
Smut
First time
Enjoy! (My fonts are being weird lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki and Bakugou were priming themselves for a restful night of sleep in the bathroom they shared, but with a ravishing smirk gracing Bakugou's imperial countenance, he triumphantly chaffed, "Somehow, I get the feeling that you have a tiny dick, Shouto. Kiddin'." Bakugou entwined their lips before glancing down at his boyfriend's crotch. "Looks like a feast."

Todoroki licked the tepid remnants of Bakugou's saliva that lingered on his lips. "It does?" He tilted his head like a curious puppy. "I wouldn't mind letting you feel around since you seem captivated by...that."

"You sure?" queried Bakugou as he arched his brows, but Todoroki nodded. "Hell yeah. Guess I'm your first? I'll make ya feel real good, in that case." He deftly palmed Todoroki through the latter's jeans before feeling around for how large Todoroki was. "Still soft? We'll hafta fix that. You're good with this kinda touching, yeah?" As Todoroki nodded once again, Bakugou glimpsed into Todoroki's remote, heterochromatic eyes while unzipping Todoroki's fly and reaching in to grasp Todoroki's clothed length. "Damn. Pretty big. Hah. That feel good?" Todoroki's cock twitched with a jab of excitement from Bakugou's velvety, rough touch.

The abrupt sensation of Todoroki's dick being stroked bombarded his mind with a pleasant, unidentified feeling. He furrowed his brows a bit as Bakugou's hand slipped further into his crotch to caress and fondle his balls. Todoroki remained silent while Bakugou's fingers fervently explored his groin from inside his jeans. The erotic sensations snaking and kneading across Todoroki's crotch kept his eyes averted from the territory in which Bakugou was digging into with his digits to play with.

As Bakugou's fingers stroked from Todoroki's ripened cherries to the head of Todoroki's cock, Bakugou espied the perplexed, unenthused expression of his heterochromatic boyfriend. "This still ain't enough?" muttered the ash-blonde before he began to two-hand Todoroki.

What are you doing? Todoroki pondered while his lover pulled him free from his pants so that he was sitting naked on the edge of the bath. I've never been naked in front of him before Oh. He's touching me again. Why is he grinding my dick between his hands? It feels...tight. It makes me want to move my hips or twist into the awkward feeling.

The awkward sensation sizzling in Todoroki's dick began to swell as Bakugou hastened his groping and stroking. Todoroki gripped the edge of the bathtub and leaned forwards a bit while his breaths were weighed down. He began to press his thighs together, and the impulse to grind out the fire burning inside his hard dick caused his grip on the bath to tighten.

"Finally," Bakugou snickered with a smirk. "About time you got hard. Look at you, sitting all pretty like that." He spread Todoroki's thighs open while gently jerking Todoroki's budding erection. "Just looking at you like this is making me hard and horny. What, never had a boner before? There's gotta have been somethin' you've jacked off to." He teasingly pumped the base of Todoroki's cock with his thumbs and forefingers.

Todoroki shrugged as his hips began to shift forwards and backwards. He'd felt the awkward feeling in his dick before, but never to the extent of feeling like he desperately wanted to grind or squeeze the feeling out. His erect cock throbbed, and although he felt eerily calm, his body was aching for more stimulation. With a strained yet insouciant countenance, Todoroki could feel the pleasure pulsing through his cock each time that Bakugou lightly pumped it, and to him, it almost felt like he would melt like butter in a hot pan.

"Shouto, enough with the resting bitch face. Show me how good this makes you feel," Bakugou growled before curling his hands around Todoroki's hips. "I better hear some moans when I suck you off, you pretty little shit." With that, he sucked at the head of Todoroki's dick, and immediately, Todoroki stiffened. "Mm..." He groaned into the blow job that he was pleasuring Todoroki with.