[𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠]

7:50AM

Sasuke called me twice, I lazily walk over and pick up the phone. I hear his deep voice over the phone.

"Where are you? I've been in the class waiting for you."

"Oh, Sasuke.." I quickly try to think of an excuse.

"You're late?"

"No, I'm kind of—.."

"Don't even try making excuses."

"Fine whatever, I'm not feeling well."

"You're at home right now, correct?"

"Yeah?"

"Great, I'm coming in the next hour."

He hung up.

Oh lord, I don't want him to miss class but..ugh, whatever. He has the keys anyway so I should just go to bed. I yawn and close the blinds leaving my room dark. I laid on my bed and immediately fell unconscious, because of staying up all night the other day. I soon woke up with heavy eyelids, opening my eyes and saw sasuke sitting beside me on my bed.

I tried to get up but he pushed me back down, "Oh, I didn't think you'd actually come." I laughed nervously. He looks at me confused, "What? I told you I was coming." I nodded and shifted my head towards the clock. "It's 4, already?" I sighed getting up as Sasuke's gaze followed me. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Sakura-chan is coming over soon.." I smile and walked away. Closing the door to my bedroom, I looked down. It's not like I hate her but— ugh! She's just obsessed with Sasuke and I don't want tha- I gasp loudly. "Why am I thinking like that?!" I groaned and face plam. I get back in the room and bump into Sasuke, "Ow-" I rub my head and back away.

"Be careful." He said almost humming, "yeah, maybe next time don't just walk up when I'm trying to open the door." I cross my arms and walk past him. "What're you doing?" He asked me. "Showering?" I say back, looking at me confusingly he SNIFFS MY NECK. I pushed him back, "What the hell are you doing?! Creep!" He falls on my bed.

"You did shower, so why are you trying showering again?" He asked me getting up. I looked down and realize something. "Uhm- 'Cause I got a date?" I say almost stuttering. "What? I don't think I heard you right." He says getting up. "Uh haha nevermind..." I laugh nervously as Sasuke walked towards me with a soft smile.

"What happened? Why are you so close to me?" I said as his body was just inches away. "Now you can tell me what you said." I backed up. "Chill—" he pinned me to my closet. Great, his face was just an inch away and he was looking at my lips weirdly?—..no seductively. Right then someone banged on my door. Causing him to accidentally kiss me.

My eyes widened, my face grew pale. Without realizing I pushed him away, "Sasuke! Why did you do that?!" I quickly ran to open the door. 'I didn't mean to be rude but I just said that out of nowhere..' I opened the door and it was Sakura. Worst fucking timing.

Sasuke's pov:

'Oh shit. I was just teasing him I didn't think that would happen- but he tasted so good..'

I walked outside his bedroom and saw Sakura sitting on the couch patiently. "Sakura? Where's Naruto?" She turned around and blushed. "I-Oh Umm..he said he's going to take a walk outside." I sighed and picked up my phone, dialing in his number. It rang and rang until the voicemail came up.

I called him about 3 more times until he finally picked up, I was relieved. "what?" He said in a cold tone. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just got startled at the sudden noise." I said, it kind of hurt. I don't know why though. He didn't say anything for about a minute which felt like an hour. "look, it was a misunderstanding. I was just joking but I accidentally kissed you."