Pilot

Flashback:

Sammy ends up liking Josh more than Drake and often excludes him. Josh and Sammy enjoy cooking and make a Chef Show on Josh's video camera. Sammy says that Josh is cool and Josh is flattered, saying that most people think Drake is cooler. Not wanting to go to Remedial English as a result to being unsuccessful in bonding with Sammy, Drake desperately tries to re-interest him. Although he succeeds, he realizes that Sammy truly prefers Josh after watching the Chef Show the two made. He then pretends to have "pancreas troubles" so Sammy and Josh can go to a magic show. Megan questions Drake, who admits to faking, oblivious to the fact that Josh was listening in. Mrs. Hayfer later finds out about Sammy being with Josh more and now Drake is sent to Remedial English. Josh then repays Drake back by getting him out of Remedial English as a thank you.

Josh and Drake walks outside to the parking lot walking towards Josh's car as Drake spotted Sammy in the passenger side along with an dark skin African American boy who is the same age as Sammy as he was licking a lollipop while staring at Drake. Drake questioned Josh on what is Sammy and this other kid doing in his car. Josh mentioned that him and Sammy are hitting things off and that they are planning a double date at the house while their parents are gone for the weekend and Megan is over her friends house. Drake thought Josh is insane because they are underage and they are boys.
" Please Drake I wanna have alone time with you. You are so cool." said the boy.

" Please bro, you might like being with a guy if you just try." Josh said.

Drake took a deep breath as he said he would do it for Josh and Sammy. Drake and Josh planning on watching a scary movie together that night but Josh and Sammy went to Josh and Drake's bedroom to have sex while leaving Drake alone with the new kid named, Shaun alone in the living room.

Drake was asleep wearing his pajamas pants while barefoot as he was snoring

Drake was asleep wearing his pajamas pants while barefoot as he was snoring. Shaun spotted Drake asleep as he tip toe closer to Drake.

Shaun was going through Drake's pants as he pulled out his cock as he got up close and was sucking Drake's dick

Shaun was going through Drake's pants as he pulled out his cock as he got up close and was sucking Drake's dick. Drake raise he said what the fuck.