Birthday Wishes // CAMREN au

//A/N: okay there's both light drug mention and mention of sex in this fic, so NOT FOR KIDS..

Nah jk, I'm not your mom. Just don't get caught.//

LAUREN POV

Camren this,

Camren that.

I groaned and tossed my phone onto the couch beside me.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with me and Camila?!"

Dinah glanced up at me with a devilish smirk, one I'd grown to hate and fear, and shrugged like a child.

"Because the girl looks at you like you're gold, Laur."

I grimaced at the teasing tone in her voice and rolled my eyes. "She does not!"

Dinah looked over towards Normani with a small smile, nudging her.

"Cmon tell her Mani!"

"No!"

"Cmonnn!"

"Dinah, Mila trusts me!" She whined.

"Mila trusts you with what?"

Dinah jumped so far off of the couch I thought she'd start to fly, and I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

More laughing at the smaller girl who was now curiously looking at us from the bunk hall.

"Uhmmm.." Normani laughed nervously, "nothing?"

I watched the two share a glance and Camila sigh in dissapointment. "That would've been a better idea huh."

"Hey at least I didn't tell her!"

Huffing, I shot them both a glare. "'She's' right here, and she doesn't like people keeping secrets from her!"

They'd been doing this so fucking often! I hated being constantly out of the loop like this. We were sisters!

They all shared a look, Ally seemingly growing smaller in the corner after my sudden outburst.

"Lo it's really nothing big.. I just have a plan for this weekend that I wasn't sure I'm going through with yet.." she shrugs, glaring when Normani let out a strangled laugh. "I'd tell you if it was important."

I sighed softly, guilt seemingly washing over me.

"Yeah.. you're right, I'm sorry Camz. I just- you guys seem like you're keeping so much from me."

Camila gave me one of her million dollar smiles, making a heart with her fingers.

"I don't keep stuff from you Lolo!"

--

CAMILA POV

"Normani you promised!"

"Girl I didn't say nothing Dinah did!" She shot back in defense.

I watched her grimace at her own words and seemingly chuckle to hide it, and I'd never wanted to slap her more than I did right now.

"You told Dinah?!"

Normani threw her hands up in defeat, whining. "She said she deserved to know! Something 'bout Captain DJ or something. I don't know!"

"Mani please tell me Lauren didn't find out?!" I pleaded, feeling the lump in my throat only grow when she sighed.

"She didn't. I promise you, hun."