Chapter 14

AUTHOR POV
The crowd were cheering for her. there were millions of people there cheering her and bangpink were shocked to see them like this.

Bangpink Pov
When we entered the airport everyone in the airport started to scream we thought they were screaming at us 😏😏 why not we are handsome/pretty but no they were cheering for y/n we embrassed to think like that 🤣🤣🤣😊we were confused why they were cheering her suddenly we heard a chuckle from the side we turned and saw mrs.lee chuckling looking at the crowd so we thought of asking her what is this
RM: mrs.lee what is this?? Why are they cheering for y/n??
Mrs.lee: (chuckle)I guess you don't know her am I right ?? (we shook our head ) so she is a famous singer,music director and professional dancer and not only she is youngest of all in this world.if you want you can search in internet to confirm if I am saying right or not ( we nodded) and about the cheering she is the first girl from India that she become like this without our help.you know Indian people only think that only men/boys can do anything but girls should do only housechores when y/n first heard that she was very angry at them and she thinks that men and women have the equal rights. everyone from our castle except her cousins were against her but she made it impossible things possible.now every woman is following her path and that is why she is respecting and loving by them and this her fandom named galaxy because her eyes are galaxy which she thinks that her fans galaxy is her eyes and you didn't see her yes because she always were lens. And about coming to India she have a concert and business meeting in India.I Don't know how she is manging everything without anyone's help. Keep in your mind If you want see her real smile you can look at her from on because her brother, cousins and her childhood are the only one who can make her smile brightly with us she is faking her smile.
(We felt proud of her thinking she is everything by herself but we can't trust her that easily)
We were looking at y/n who was speaking with her fans and thinking about her. Suddenly we heard someone calling her
  ????: BUNNY 🐰/ MOCHI 

END OF
CHAPTER 14