Chapter 1: The Ritual

It was just a normal day for Rock Lee, playing his part each episode just for the one person who had wanted to watch her favourite episode, rock lee vs Gaara. after she had finished the episode she re watched it, again and again till 2:30 am. He had finally caught a break, but he wanted to see who this mystery person was, hoping it was a girl he went to Kakashi, who has previously left the anime world, on how can he meet this mystery person.

He had replied "It was a long and hard process to escape, it take all your energy. Once you leave your gonna have to wait at least half a year to return. But the more time you spend there the more "real" you become. Always be sure to take caution when walking outside because there are many unknown things. Things you can't begin to imagine."

He trailed off into a long lecture about the dangers and then he got to the ritual. Kakashi had rock lee write down every exact word he said. If he got one detail wrong he would be transported somewhere else...

After half an hour of this rock lee was ready. He had gathered all the materials; A piece of paper with the number of episodes she had watched with him in them, the amount of time she had spent looking at him, and so on. He had placed them all around at the points of the painted design on the floor

 He had placed them all around at the points of the painted design on the floor

Rock lee was super excited. He had layed out the items and started to chant "satanic ritual, goats flying everywhere, dead Antoniollis all over the floor, pure and unpure". As he chanted these exact word he was feeling changes in the environment around him. A second later he was in the house. He heard the door handle turn and he hid behind the door hoping to get a good look at this person. The door slowly creaked open and he saw her...

Omg tysm guys for the reads lol
I had originally made this story for my ex as a joke but then I decide to change it to be directed to a reader
I'll make a new chapter rlly soon
Byee