404

I am so sorry about not updating this story in a long time its just school has bin a pain in the ass and some personal things and as well writers block. But I hope you enjoy the new chapter of this story. Sorry that Kanao is not in the pic.

----------------------------------------

The Kamaboko squad are on there way to the Kamado home to eat and do there homework but they cant help but wonder what had happed between there teachers" what do you think happened between miss Kacho and mister Tomioka?" Asked Nezuko, every one except Kanao was thinking of different scenarios, Nezuko then looked at Kanao and then asked" do you know why they were fighting, Kanao?" every one then looked at kanao with a confused face," why do you think that Nezuko?" asked Tanjiro" well its just that kano looked like she already knew why they were fighting" before Tanjiro cud say something Kano said " I don't know why they were fighting now but they are used to fighting but this one seemed different then the other times." Every one was confused as to why Kanao new this much abut there teachers " how  do you now so much abut them?" asked Zenitsu." Because Shinobu is my elder sister and Tomioka is my sisters friend?" she said the word friend like it was a question rather then a fact. every one then realized why the both of them have butterfly pins in there hair, " is that why you and miss Kacho have butterfly pins in your hair?" Asked Nezuko, kanao just nodded in response, they then continued on there way to the Kamado resident. 

~after a few min~    

they had arrived at the Kamado resident and they went inside and began doing there homework after they had finished there homework Tanjiro began making the  food and every one else were in the living room talking abut random things and Tanjiro cud hear them so he joined in the conversation wail he was cooking. Every one were laughing and having fun that they didn't realize that it was already dark out, then Tanjiro looked at the clock and said" its pretty late" every one else looked at the clock and agreed well every one except for our favorite idiot." We should be going home now before its to late" said Kanao, every one then went to the door and took there stuff and was about to live before Tanjiro said " have a safe trip home" after he had said that every one had thanked the Kamado siblings for letting them stay and for the food and then they left." That was so much fun, don't you agree brother?" Tanjiro nodded his head in agreement and with a smile on his face," brother, what do you think about our new school?"" The school is ok so far" Tanjiro then began thinking about his the rest of his family" how do you think mom, dad, Hanako, Takeo, Shigeru and Rokua are doing?" Asked Tanjiro, Nezuko then looked at her brother and said" they are doing fine and they are probably worried about us so Tomorrow after school lets give them a call, ok?" Tanjiro nodded and began walking to his room and he then looked at his sister and said" good night"" yeah, good night" Nezuko then went to her room and just like her brother got ready for bead, though Nezuko wanted to ask her brother about the look on his face earlier when they saw there teachers fighting but she realized that she should wait a bitt before she should ask her brother that question.

To be Continued

----------------------------------------

I am sorry about the short chapter. I am as well sorry about not uploading this story, but school is a pain in the ass and for some reason I count get in on my account on here and I have as well ben busy with reading other Wattpad stories so I am sorry about that but I need ideas so can some one please help me with coming up with ideas for this story. Anyway This story now has 1.4k reads thx so much for that many reads I never expected this story to get this popular but I am very thank full for this story getting this many reads. Thank you for reading this story and for still reading this story, I hope that every one has a good day or night or when ever you are reading this.