𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺

Aurora Rosier ________________________________

Aurora Rosier
________________________________

A few weeks have passed and it's time for the Christmas Break.I haven't spoke to Mattheo since he left my dorm that night, I knew that we weren't in a real relationship but apart of me thought it was real.

I really thought we had something but obviously not.I've seen girls leave and enter his room but I just ignore it.I've been invested in reading lately it really calms me down.

I was packing my bags in my room when my door opened, In walked Issac and Mattheo.I tore my gaze away from them and back to my clothes I was packing.

"Your not going home"Mattheo spoke catching my attention.

"Why"

"Because you will be staying at the Riddle Mannor, you and Issac will stay there until your parents return from a task.".

"Whatever" I say putting my bags on the floor and walking into the bathroom.

I gathered my things but dropped them when Mattheo stormed into the bathroom slamming the door.

He lifted his arm a little making me flinch and stumble back.He looked at me and furrowed his brows.

"I would never hurt you."

"Yeh I know you wouldn't I'm sorry"

He walked towards me making me look up at him. "Don't apologise" he pulled me into a hug.

I felt tears coming down my cheek as I cried into his chest.

"Why are you doing this to me"I choked out as I cried more.

He didn't say anything,I pulled away and looked at him.

"Say something" I shouted at him running my fingers threw my hair.

I paced about the bathroom as my breathing hitched.I gripped the sink and looked down trying to slow my breathing.

It wasn't working and I was struggling to breathe.I think I was having and panic attack.

"I-i C-can't breathe"I managed to spit out looking up at him for help.

"You need to hold your breath"

I tried to hold my breathe but it wasn't working.He looked at me and thought about something and within a second his lips were on mine.

He slid his Tongue into my mouth and held the back of my head not letting me pull away.After a minute or so he pulled back and I realised my breathing was back to normal.

I was so tired, I rested my head on the crook of his neck.

"We have to go"he whispered against my ear.

I pulled away and walked into the room and grabbed my bags.

I grabbed his hand and locked my fingers between his.He apparated us to the Mannor and Issac would get there later in the evening.

I was so tired my knees buckled and the feeling of the apparation weakened me.

Before I could process anything everything went black.

_____________________________

I started to open my eyes and I realised I didn't know where I was.I began to sit up my I had an extremely sore head.

I looked around the room.I was laying on a large bed lined with black silk sheets.I looked around the room but there wasn't much to see.

There was a desk,a few bookshelf's and 2 chairs in different corners.I got out of the bed and made my way to the door.I walked out into a long hallway.

There wasn't any bright colours only shades of grey and black.

I walked along the hallways admiring the paintings on the walls.I walked a while until I was met with a grand spiral staircase.

I walked down and saw a light coming from a room.It looked like a light from a fireplace.I followed the light and it led me into a large lounge.

The room had big windows covered by large black curtains,a grand chandelier hanging above the couches which were next to fireplace.

I walked over to the fireplace and saw someone sitting with there back to me.I walked over trying not to scare them.

It was Mattheo he was sitting with a glass of what looks like whiskey in his hand.

I walked to the couch and sat next to him.I was sitting on the edge of the seat looking down at my fingers.

I started to fidget with my rings again.I always do it when I'm nervous or worried or even scared.

I don't know what I was feeling at this moment in time but it seemed to calm me down.I started to feel the pain of them rubbing so I took them off and sat them on the coffee table in front of me.

I looked at the red marks on my fingers before glancing up at him.He sat staring into the fire,I'm not entirely sure he even knows I'm here.

"Are you okay"

He looked at me and just ignored me.I don't think I'm welcome here so I stood up and went to walk away but he pulled me down by the wrist and I was now sitting closer to him than I was before.

He stared into my eyes until we heard something smash in another room.My heart raced and Mattheo immediately pulled out his wand and stood up.

He looked down at me, "stay here" He spat as he paced toward the front entrance.I was so scared i clutched my wand and moved to hide next to the cabinet.

I thought I was okay until someone pushed me against the wall,I closed my eyes shaking in fear.

"Shhh it's okay sweetheart it's me"The voice spoke,I recognised the voice but I refused to believe it.

I slowly opened my eyes and when I saw his face my heart sank and a few tears pooled out my eyes.

"Marcus"I questioned him looking into his eyes.

"Did you miss me"
_____________________________