letter no.2

letter no.2 Precious

2 Precious

oOoOoOo

James,

I want to thank you.

Precious time has passed and it was by far the best year of my life. Thanks to you I found the best friends I could have ever asked for.

Remus, a boy so shy and full of self hatred yet so lovable and trustworthy. I can't understand why he thinks of himself so low, when he is one of the best humans I have ever met. He is so pure and lovely and I think that I'll spend my lifetime with him by my side as my best friend. I will certainly not let him go.

Peter is literally the cutest boy I have met. He is so sweet and caring, it makes me believe that I have never been cared for in my life. If the rising sun would be a human being it would definitely be Pete.

And of course there's you. 

The one person that can make me happy with the must simple and stupid things. No matter what you do, it'll bring a smile to my face that will not leave me for the rest of the day. I'm not sure what it is about you. Wether it is your goofy smile, the way you wrap your arm around my shoulder or how you make everything better with your presence.

I don't know what it is, but it makes my heart race in the most perfect way. It makes my stomach tingle and my heart race. It makes my knees weak and I can't help but wonder why.

I am also thankful for how you treat Sirius like a brother. Even though I am his twin, I know that he always wanted a brother that he could share anything with.
Of course there is Regulus, but he would never see him in the way he sees you. It is quite sad actually but it makes him happy.
You make him happy.

So thank you.

Anyway, I hope you'll have good holidays. (I already can't wait to be back at hogwarts again)

Sincerely,

Lyra.