𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

10 𝑝𝑚

HIS FINGERS PRESSED THE MULTIPLE NUMBERS ONTO HIS PHONE,

leaning his head on the head restraint on his car seat while his hand grabbed the steady steering wheel, He was parked on the side road of the shop, listening to the slight drops of the rain that just started to occur as he placed his phone on his ears. The ringing noise hitting his eardrums slowly taking a sigh of frustration.

The ringing has been going on for around a few seconds but felt like minutes, his eyes closed shut wanting to quickly hung up and forget that this ever happened, but as he was having those feelings of defeat the ringing immediately stopped and a voice was heard from the other side

"Hello..?" his voice was curious and on edge, probably wondering who is calling him right now and why so late.

"Hi, it's the guy from the tattoo shop.."

"Of course, I can't forget that voice of yours, I'm glad you called..." he paused for a few seconds before continuing.

"I was getting worried that you won't at all..." won't call at all..? No, that wasn't an option for Yoongi, he knew he was going to call the unknown Greek god that looked like he was created by the god himself. Yoongi was curious and needy in wanting more information, but he didn't know why he was thinking about that person through the day, it has only been two days but his patience's stops here.

"Can I come over? If you're free..?" and that was all it took. Yoongi was very confident in his wording, his expectations.

A light laughter was heard from the other side .

"Of course, I'll send you the address I just made something to eat as well.." and just like that the person hung up as Yoongi's phone immediately received a notification. And with that, he placed his phone aside and started to drive.