Chapter 16

Chapter 16;

Fauna:

 I rode out of the country towards the battlefield, an arrow flew past me missing me slightly, majesty neighed sensing danger, I got down from majesty and setting my arrow on my bow, another arrow flew past again only I caught it and looked at it, it was the Japanese

‘show yourself, I’m not afraid’

‘I hoped you wouldn’t, so you are the girl with the purple hair I heard of, it is wonderful to meet you finally’ I pointed my sword at her

‘it is a lovely sword you got there and I like your hair’

‘state your business’ I growled

‘you’re feisty’ she drew out her sword ‘if I kill you now, one loss to your empire which won’t be fair because your people have killed quite a lot of my people’

‘we never wanted to fight you, you threatened my kingdom and I have no choice but to stop it’

‘I like your bravery, you are royalty aren’t you?’

‘no’

‘so your death won’t be a big loss then’ she said and launched at me and began crossing swords, she was good, very good, where did she learn and who taught her, I held her hand and kicked her stomach which sent her to the ground.

‘not bad’ she said getting up and throwing her sword away, I dropped mine also and we began throwing punches, I punched her face and blood began oozing from her lip and nose, she cleaned her lip with the back of her palm, her face reddened with anger and she launched at me again and we tumbled on the floor with her above me

‘is this brown I see in your hair’ she said getting up ‘who are you?’

‘I am Aurelia Montez of Scotland and my hair, it is none of your business’ she smiled

‘I ask you again, who are you, loyal, brave and true, three virtues which you don’t have, I’ll give you that you are brave indeed and maybe loyal but true, no, you are not. You are a liar; I can see it’

‘I am not a liar’

‘I won’t judge you because we are alike, my parents don’t know I’m here fighting you neither do my army know who I truly am and I’m guessing the same applies to you’

‘you know nothing about me’

‘if you don’t stop lying about yourself, no one would remember the real you, you would be lost forever’

‘I am true to myself’

‘then you will die a worthless liar’ she said and threw a small knife at me, it didn’t hit me, I missed it and fell, the purple wig pulled from my hair, looking up she was gone, I sat on the floor, I should have listened to mother, this wasn’t my thing, tears flowed down my cheeks, I had two options, it was either I go back home and be the coward I was choosing to be or I go and join the warriors and be the warrior I always wanted to be, Bethany was waiting for me, liz, Claudia, Stephanie and Louisa, they were all waiting for me and I couldn’t let them down, I picked up my sword and put on the wig and mounted majesty and rode off, I am no coward, I am brave.

 I spotted my sister beside Mereleona, Andrew and Caleb too then prince Zac and his sister and luke fighting, looking up, the Japanese were preparing bombs to throw down at us just as I had suspected, they were willing to sacrifice the lives of their warriors just to kill us, we had to get rid of them before they could start throwing their bombs.

Bethany:

‘they are too many, they are going to start throwing bombs anytime soon’

‘I can see them’ someone fell above me and a sword flew past our heads, I looked up to see my brother Andrew