Longer Summary

Every summer Brinley and her mother pack up their things and head down to their cottage spending the summer with their mothers closest friend, June and her daughter Aaliyah. However, this year is different, this is their last summer before Brinley and Aaliyah head to college together. 

Brinley is known as the more shy, closed off girl only having 1 good friend; Aaliyah. She's never had a boyfriend claiming she didn't have the time. With a traumatic past on her shoulders she feels unlovable these days... at least she thought.

Aaliyah has always been the party girl and is known for wanting to have a good time. Normally, she spends her summers relaxing taking a break from the party scene. This year may just be different

Aaliyah wants Brinley to experience life before they head to the university of Florida. She wants her to let go of her past and have fun for once in her life. With a whole plan for the summer and a goal to make this one the best yet she feels nothing could go wrong.

 There's just one problem, Aaliyah's older brother Emerson is joining the family back at the cottage for the first time in years. Emerson and Brinley have never gotten along and his presence may just ruin all of Aaliyah's plans.

So what happens at the cottage this summer, when sparks start to fly and secret kisses are stolen something is bound to happen. Will Aaliyah be upset? What will their parents think? Find out what happened that one summer...

Authors Note:

Prologue and first chapter will be posted this week! A posting schedule is coming soon! I am so excited to start this journey and I hope you love these characters as much as I do!