1- New friend?

'Wait, am I lost?' The tangerines asked himself as he realized that he had probably ran too far from the group. Tsk, stupid bakayama, it's all his fault.

The teen looked around once more and sighed, his surroundings weren't familiar to him, and he came to the conclusion that he was indeed, lost.

Just as Hinata started to get lost in his thoughts, he heard a loud meow from right behind him. The troubled teen turned around, only to be met with the sight of another teenager.

Not making any movement, the tangerine studied the boy. He looked to be around the same age as the middle blocker, and his hair had been once bleached, though his roots were showing.

The red jacket he wore wasn't familiar to the teen, which school did he go too?

With no hesitation, Hinata made his way over to the pudding headed teen. He looked over the boys shoulders, and realized the other teens gaze seemed to be fixated on a game on his phone, though Hinata was kind of clueless which one it was.

Another loud meow startled Hinata and he took a couple steps back. This caught the teens attention, and he turned his head around, seeing a stranger standing a few metres behind him .There eyes met for only a few seconds.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"Ah, it's fine." The teens gaze turned back to his phone. "I'm Shoyo Hinata, it's nice to meet you." The red head introduced himself, the rather odd boy didn't take his eyes off his phone screen, it seems he wasn't really interested.

"What are you doing?" The tangerine bluntly asked, as he crouched down in front of him.
The other teen didn't respond right away, in fact six whole seconds went by for he answered, and to Hinata, that was a long time.

He made a soft 'oh' sound, before turning his head to face the red head.
"Uhm, I'm lost..." the teen admitted.
"Are you from out of town?" Hinata asked the boy, he was quite curious now.

The red jacket boy merely hummed in and slightly nodded his head in response, he was kind of hoping that this would be the end of this 'interrogation,'.

" What's your name?" Hinata tried to keep the conversation going, after all, this boy could become a new friend.
Though the other teen didn't seem too interested.

He didn't reply straight away, and the red head was worried that he wouldn't answer at all.

"..Kozume.."

"Kozume, is that your name??" Hinata questioned the boy.
His eyes shifted from the ground to the short middle blocker.

"Kozume..." the teen paused for a few seconds. "...Kenma.." Hinata smiled, he was happy to now know the teens name.

"So your kenma, it's nice to meet you."

Hinata was about to ask him one more question, when his eyes fell onto a black bag, one that was unzipped.

The teens eyes went wide with excitement and he made a loud gasp.
" ARE THOSE VOLLEYBALL SHOES?!"
The teen flinched slightly at the sudden noise. He looked up at the ginger haired boy.

"Huh?"

"The shoes in your bag, I'm a volleyball player too, a middle blocker. What position do you play ?"

Kenma's head turned back to his phone, thinking for a moment.
"I'm a setter..."

He paused for a moment, Shoyo took this as an opportunity to ask the teen another question.

"So are you in highschool?

The slightly older looking teen once again didn't reply straight away.

"Yeah, I am.."

The short teen grinned widely, but it was short lived as the teen realized something.

" Wait, what year are you?"

This time, he replied sooner.

"I'm a second year."

Oh crap, he was his underclassmen, he should've been more polite to the older teen.

Hinata shot up, and immediately bowed at his underclassmen.
"Crap, your a year older than me, sumimasen."

Kemna didn't really react to the teens sudden apology.
"It's okay, I don't really care about the status in athletics and such.. "

The redhead stood up straight, and let out relieving sigh.

"So, what school do you go to?"
The petite teen asked.

It took a few seconds but finally, the taller teen replied.
"I go to..."

"Oi Kenma, there you are coach wants us back at the bus~."

Jumping slightly at the sudden interruption, the two boys looked behind them and saw an older looking teen.

To Hinata, the boy kinda looked like a rooster, his black hair was spikes up in a sort of unusual way.