The story behind Ryan

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE GRAPHIC SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT KINDOF STUFF DONT READ THE FLASHBACK.

*flashback*

I was sitting on my bed texting my friends and watching tv like a normal 12 year old girl, it was a Saturday and my mom had plans to go out with a friend after dinner, meaning I would be stuck with my uncle, who was staying with us for the weekend. My dad and brother had gone a few streets down to hang out with their friends so they wouldn't be home either. After we had finished our dinner of Mac and cheese my mom said she had to go, she grabbed a coat and her purse and hurried out the door. I didn't mind my uncle, he was a little weird and quite creepy looking but I guess he was nice for the few occasions I had met him.

"I'll be in my room!" I shouted to Ryan as I walked up the many stairs of our house

"Ok ill come up in a little bit" he said back. What why would he come up? Weird. At around 9 o'clock my door creaked open and my uncle walked in wearing only a robe. I didn't pay much attention to it but asked why he came in to my room

"I need to try something" he said, his voice really low.

"Umm ok? What is it?" I asked, now annoyed that he was interrupting my show. He slowly walked over to my bed and sat down right next to me. He started rubbing my leg with his hand, up and down getting uncomfortably close to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Shh it's ok don't talk" he replied

"Bu-" I tried to protest but he cut me off by placing his lips to mine. I realized that he had taken off his robe.

I was scared.

No.

I was terrified.

I tried to stop him but he was stronger than me. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his member, I jerked my hand back immediately, feeling sick to my stomach. He grabbed my hand again and forced me to rub up and down his penis. Only this time he didn't let go of my hand so I couldn't move my hand away. He started moaning and kissing my neck

"STOP!" I yelled at him. Why was he doing this to me. I'm only 12.

"But your hand feels so much better on my member than my own, you can't stop now" he smirked.

"Now take off your clothes" he whispered in my ear.

"No!" I said back

"LISTEN TO ME! TAKE THEM OFF! NOW!" he yelled at me. I, terrified of what he would do to me if I didn't listen slowly took of my clothes, standing naked in front of my uncle he layed down on the bed and started stroking his member, staring at me he said,

"Come here"

I went and sat in the bed, physically shaking, I was so scared.

"Suck it" he ordered. I hesitantly lent over and put his shaft in my mouth, he grabbed my head with both hands and started moving my head up and down. I was crying now. No. I was bawling. I was such a mess. Why couldn't my mom or dad just come home already so this would all be over. He was forcing me to move my head faster, he was making sounds of enjoyment while I was crying. His hips jerked up at one point and suddenly my mouth had another liquid in my mouth that tasted awful. I immediately spit it out.

I heard the front door open.

Mom. She's home.

My uncle quickly ran to the bathroom to get dressed and I got my clothes back on. But before he left my room he said in a scary voice

"Now sweetie there's no reason to tell anyone about this right?" I didn't respond

"Right?!" He said more violently now

I nodded my head yes before he walked out the door. I never saw him again.

*end of flashback*

"Th-that's why I-I-I Yell at you w-when we ki-kiss. It's because I'm s-s-scared" I admitted to Justin

"Oh my god. Morgan I'm so sorry. That kind of thing shouldn't have ever happened to you" he looked like he was ready to cry as he squeezed his arms around me in the best hug I've ever had. I felt a wet spot trickle down my back, justin was crying. Of course I was a mess too, but Justin. My idol. Life. Everything. He was crying into my shoulder

"You can feel safe with me. I will help you feel better ok? I promise." He said to me.

"Ok" I whispered back.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop alright? Ill stop. Right away." He said leaning in and placing a small peck on the edge of my lips.

"That feel Ok? You're alright?" He asked.

"Mhm" I answered. Meaning it.

"Ok, good" Justin said, placing another peck only this time it was right on my lips. I was still ok I was feeling confident and happy.

"Keep going, I'm fine" I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked. He's so protective. I love that about him.

"Positive" I said.

He layed down on the bed pulling me down with him so I was laying on top of him we were looking at eachother for what seemed like forever but I was okay with it. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his, he moved his hands to intertwine with mine it felt like nothing and no one could touch us. We were moving our lips in sync and he traced my bottom lip with his tongue, I immediately granted him access. I suddenly got a picture of Ryan in my mind I tensed up a little bit but then I got to thinking, Ryan's gone. He's not a part of my life anymore. I'm in California. in Justin's house, laying in his bed, on top of him and heck I was kissing him. We both pulled away to breathe.

"Are you alright? What are you thinking about boo?" Justin asked staring into my blue eyes, me getting lost in his beautiful brown ones.

"I'm actually perfect right now Justin. I just got another vision of Ryan again but I realized that he's not important anymore. You are." I said.

"You're amazing ya know that?" Justin said before pecking my lips again with his plump pink soft ones.

"Alright I've needed to ask you this since you got here. Morgan, you're a beautiful girl that has had a rough past and all though theres nothing I can do to change the past I can help you to forget it, no matter what it takes. I want to be here for you. You make me feel so happy and i cant help but smile when im around you...So please please please will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

"Of course. I would love that" I said before laying my head down on his chest, feeling him kiss my head before letting sleep over take my body.

-----------------------------------------

That chapter was so uncomfortable to write but I did it for y'all that are reading this! IS THERE ANYONE THAT WANTS TO MAKE A COVER FOR THIS STORY USING THE PICTURE IM USING NOW AND ADDING THE TITLE AND MY WATTPAD USER NAME? KIK ME @madoble98 AND MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME YOUR USERNAME ILL DEFINITELY SHOUTOUT THE WINNERThank you again! I love you guys :)

-Morgan