the private yacht

"we're almost there" harry has his hands over Olivia's eyes. "We've been walking for ages" olivia sighs. "I promise it's worth the walking" harry promises.

They finally reach the place where Harry had planned a suprise for olivia. He loves her it's the least he can do.

Harry carefully removes his hand from over Olivia's eyes. The sun blinds olivia for about two seconds before she can see clearly again.

In front of her is a big, white, yacht. She turns to face harry, harry already looking at her.

"So how do you like it" harry asks nervously. "Is this for me?" Olivia questions. "Ofcourse it is who else would it be for" he states.

Olivia let's out a nearly un-human screech and elopes harry in a warm dome of protection.

They both run over to the boat.

"I'm glad you like it, love" he kisses her forehead. "I LOVE IT" she hugs harry tightly again.

"Let's go change into our bathing suits" olivia says as they get in the boat.
__________

They are now lying on the hot surface of the yacht in their bathing suits. The sun tinting their skin golden.

Harry and olivia are talking about the paparazzi who can be seen in clear view from the private yacht.

Paparazzi is so invasive and intrusive.

Olivia and harry just wanted some alone time.

"Let's go inside"harry suggests. "Think that's the best thing we can do right now" olivia easily agrees.
____________

They are now sitting on the couch, reading books together.

Hell naw bitch

I have wasted too much of my vocabulary on this shit.

Hell naw

Not anymore

Larry is real bitches you believe it or naw.

Bye

Larry is real.