Chapter 6; Niamh

"'You have been invited to Zathathea for a trip that can create Alliances and maybe even Marriages, it would be an honor for you to accept King Niamh,' the messenger reads, I smile down at them.

'Haven't I already sent my letter of acceptance? or did that get lost?' I ask as I smile like a cat at them.

'Yes, but we wanted to be sure you were sure,' the messenger says pailing.

'Oh, but when I say yes I always mean it, I was sent here to guide the world through the great war, nobody but I know what'll happen or when it'll happen, but I know that it needs to be, that the prince needs to die for the world to go along, for the one who loved to cry and for the first time not know what they're feeling, and I need the one who never dies to bring their loved back, but never to lose them, and I, I need to be there to nudge them all in the right direction,' I say and smile down at the messenger again."

I wake up and walk to my computer in the corner of the room.

"Dear King Algerad Allen and Queen Allen Allen, I would like to formally accept your invitation to Zathathea, and please don't send a messenger to make sure I'm sure, I'm always sure.

My own for eternity; 

-King Niamh Cat of the Cat empire"

I sigh and go back to my bed to meditate and see the war.

"I look around and see blood, body, and blood, everywhere, no side is winning, everyone is dying."

When I meet the others of the prophecy I shall know them, I will know them by their faces and by the way they cry, or just by the fact that one has fully black eyes.

No matter who they are I'll find them, and once I do the war will begin.