One Shot

You hide under your boyfriend bed, waiting for him to come home. You hear the door open. You watch him changing his clothes. He walk toward the bed. When he is about to sit on the bed you grab his leg, making him fall. He groan in pain. You get out of the bed and grab the 20 dollar knife inside your pocket. You stabs him alot making him screaming in pain. He forcefully pushes you. Making you stop stabbing him, he grab the small glass pot and smash it on you head. You fell on the floor with a bleeding head. He stand up and run to the living room. You groan in pain. You look at the mirror, looking at yourself. You smirk. You walk to the living room looking for your lovely husband. You follow the trace of blood. Heading to the kitchen. You see him holding a knife. He run to you and stab you on the stomach. He scream in pain. I stabbed him on the back. I jump on him and choke him. He struggling to breath. But at the end, he die.

You get up and take out the knife on your stomach and stab it on your dead boyfriend eye. You take the wine and pour it on the wound. "Shit, this hurts so bad." you say.
You search for bandage and wrap the wound. You take off you shirt and pants. You wear a shirt with short sleeve and a short pants. You drag the body to the basement. You put him on ground that has been covered by a lot of big plastic. You take the chainsaw and turn it on. You cut the arms, legs, head and cut the body part into two. You put the arms in a bucket of water, same goes to the other body parts except the head. You put the head in the plastic bag and wrap it in the other plastic bag. You planning to burn the head. You put it on the table. "Now for the organs" you say holding the heart of you dead boyfriend. You wash the heart, the lung. "Ugh. I don't wanna eat this part." You throw the lung in the black bucket. After finishing cleaning all the body part. You take both of the arm to cook. You cut the finger one by one and put it in a bowl. You put salt, black pepper and a little bit of chili powder. You mix it, and turn on the fire. You put the pan on the fire and pour the oil in the pan. Waiting for the oil to be hot. You chop some carrot and salad. You pour the fingers in the hot oil. Frying it carefully. "Mhm~ it's smell great.". After you done fry it. You put it on the plate. You eat one of the fingers. "Ah~ So delicious." you say while chewing the finger, savoring the taste. You fill the big pot with water. You thinking about making some soup.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued guys. I can't think any of them anymore.