𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂

Aurora Rosier_________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

I looked into his blue eyes and all the memories came flooding back.Marcus was my first boyfriend, my first love, we done everything together and we spent so much time together until he betrayed me.

It was one winters morning during Christmas break,I was meeting Marcus at the Greyback Mannor.He attended Drumstrang instead of Hogwarts like me so we only saw each other during the holidays.

He must have forgot I was coming because when I walked into his room there he was with some random girl fucking her right before my eyes.My world collapsed I couldn't believe he would cheat on me.

He always treated me so well and to think he would do something like that to me I couldn't even believe it.

I returned to reality and there he was standing right in front of me.He has blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes but I refused to let myself get too carried away.I was angry really angry.

I lost control and punched him in the face.

"No I didn't miss you actually".

He clenched his jaw and looked at me before I started to walk away.He grabbed my wrist and turned me back towards him.

He caressed my cheek before smashing his lips against mine.I kissed him back but remembered what he did and pushed him away.

"No" I cried out "you don't get to do that, you don't get to betray me.Leave me broken and come back and pretend like nothing happened."

I heard shuffling behind me and turned back to see Mattheo standing next to my worst enemy.

Marcus's brother Zayn.

"What a pleasant surprise"Zayn spoke looking at me.

My night couldn't get any worse, "leave me alone Zayn"

I walked away towards the room I was in earlier and didn't think about anything.I heard Mattheo call my name but I ignored him and kept walking.

I reached the room and all my emotions started to flood over me.I slid down against the door clutching my stomach as I cried.

I couldn't bare the pain anymore, I looked around the room and saw a bottle of fire whiskey sitting in a cabinet near the door.

I took it out and drank it feeling the burning of the liquid pouring down my throat.1hr or so passed and I finished the bottle and put it in the bin in the corner.