Chapter 10

I walk closer to him and I stand in front of him. He looks awful. He's shaking, and crying. I bend down onto my hunkers and try to say something, I don't know what to do or say, I don't want to scare him. I creep my eyes to the door next to him that was open and I could see a man in a hospital bed. I look back at Noah and I look him up and down.

I've never seen him like this, It must be bad what ever it is. I look at him trying to make him notice that I'm here, but again not try to shock him. He releases his hands from his head and rests his head on the wall behind him with his eyes closed. His eyes are red and puffy as well as his cheeks. He looks so tired, so alone.

I knew that he's gonna notice me any second. It would just be weird if he looks up and I'm staring at him right? Like I suddenly teleported to the most unusual spot we would ever meet in.

I look down at his hand that's scratched and bruised. I look back at Noah sniffling his nose and rubbing his eyes. I clamp my lips together and look back down at his hand, then putting mine on top of his. He opens his eyes and jumps that also made me jump too. He quickly wipes his eyes again and sits straight.
"Y/n w-what are you doing here" he says with a shaky voice.
I sit in front of him with my legs crossed and ask "Noah forget about that now what happened"
He looks into my eyes and I could see his eyes fill with tears again.
"My dad. H-he has cancer and the doctor told me awhile ago that -"

He couldn't even finish the sentence . He buries his head into his knees with his arms wrapped around him. I look back into the room and his dad is asleep linked up to machines just like Rachel. I turn back to Noah and he hasn't moved. I put my hand on his arm and he slowly lifts up his head to the same level as mine. "What did they say Noah." I say looking into his brown eyes.

"He's not gonna make it y/n"

He was just about able to finish his sentence before wrapping his arms around me. I don't move as I register what just happened in my head, then wrapped my arms around his waist bringing him closer. I loved the warmth of his body, as he pulled me into that hug. Sometimes you need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for a minute.

God, I could hug you for hours Noah. I crave the side of you that you don't show to anyone. Not even your friends, only me.

He lets go and lean back into the wall behind him again and stares at me. I look down at his hand and I slid my hand underneath it, holding the injured hand and ask "what happened to your hand" with my other hand gently outlining the cuts on his hand with my finger softly. "I punched a wall." There was a brief silence. "I got so angry y/n. Why me. Why does everything have to happen to me."
I clench my jaw not knowing what to say, I feel so bad for him. I just want to wrap my arms around him and hold him for hours, telling him that everything's going to be ok. But is it really?

I look up at him and notice he's staring at me still , tears slowly filling his eyes again, I look back down at his swollen hand.
"Do you want me to get someone to wrap it up for you?" He shakes his head.
"I'm fine."
I look at Noah once again and now his looking at my fingers running along his hurt hand. He slowly looks up at me again with those swollen rosy cheeks taking up his entire face. I could see another tear roll down his face and he looks down, trying to hid the facts that he's still crying. I reach my head out and wipe the tear off his face, making him look up at me again.
His eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. I tend to lose myself in them, as well as his lips. His hands are bigger than mine and it's cute. It's feels nice when I hold them.
I'm crazy about him and it's unstoppable. I love everything about him.

But how does he feel about me?

I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye, like he's trying to figure me out. I look up at him and he still won't leave my gaze. He suddenly leans forward and kisses me. As his plumped lips met mine my whole body melted. I could feel my self sinking into the floor.

It felt like the world stopped spinning as your lips met mine and I forgot how to breathe.

I like you more than I have planned Noah.