Gyuboo

When their self-quarantine came to an end Seungkwan was so happy and excited enough to hop out of his bed before sprinting towards his human puppy's bedroom.

Without giving much thought, Seungkwan quickly jumped up onto Mingyu as soon as he spotted the taller guy who barely caught him in his arms with a soft chuckle. 

"I missed you so much, gyu…" Seungkwan mumbled in a pouty voice while burying his face on Mingyu's broad shoulder.

"I know, I know. I missed you too, kwannie." Mingyu whispered back against Seungkwan's ear shell while petting the soft locks lightly there and then moving down to hug the small waist close to his body.

And Mingyu lowered his face to press his nose against Seungkwan's neck to breathe in the sweet lavender scent that comes off from the small boy in his arms, he concluded that Seungkwan took a shower before deciding to come over to his room. 

They stood there in comfortable silence, just enjoying the warmth of each other not yet wanting to separate from the hug.

However, a few minutes later, Mingyu worried they might get sore legs and even cramps, so he tried to pull away only to stop his movements by the high pitched whine Seungkwan let out, making him chuckle at his clingy boo.

"It's not like I'm not going anywhere kwannie," Mingyu says gently but once again Seungkwan whines along with an I know, and he pats Seungkwan's lower back lightly without missing a beat then he slowly continues. "So shall we move to my bed?" He asks, glancing down to look at the face of his lover but only to be faced with the soft fluffy hair.

"Seungkwannie?" He calls and Seungkwan looks up at him with those adorable doe eyes and a pout. 

"We can cuddle all day?" Mingyu offered with a soft smile that always made Seungkwan's heart swoon.

Honestly, on a normal day, Seungkwan would happily shout a yes and eagerly get into bed with Mingyu. But it seems like today's Seungkwan's stubborn self was not having it. And Mingyu already knows the upcoming answer, nevertheless, he asks.

"No!" 

Mingyu nods. "Okay, no." Seungkwan feels victorious from the defeat of Mingyu and smiles cheekily. He should've known that Mingyu never gives up but it's too late to realise them.

In a blink of an eye, Mingyu picks him up off the ground with ease, hands tightly wrapped under his thighs. Seungkwan squeaks as his hands automatically reach out to purchase for the broad shoulder to prevent himself from falling.

When Seungkwan regained his balance he shot a glare at Mingyu to show his irritation, although it made him extremely cute than intended.

And Mingyu really can't resist his urge to kiss, and he did so with a very quick peck before carrying Seungkwan to his bed. 

All the childish banter left Seungkwan as soon as he was on the bed, his eyes lit up beautifully, scooting to the middle for Mingyu to join in, he also lifted the comforter excitedly with a wide smile. 

Mingyu shook his head happily, diving into the bed and covering their bodies with the warm soft comforter, snuggling close. Spending their remaining day with cuddles and soft kisses.