The Tragic Death Of A Gentleman

Rantaros pov

We were sitting in the dinning hall, enjoying each other company when...

"a body has been discovered!"

We all froze in shock. Our fun atmosphere was quickly distroyed by the announcement.

"please make your way to the garden at your earliest convenience" the message ended.

We all ran to the garden as fast as we could.

"why did the Monokuma announcement play" chihiro asked timidly "it's only supposed to play when three or more people discover a body but that's not possible since we were all in the gymnasium"

"I have a feeling the Masterminds want us to find this body" rantaro muttered.

We finally made it to the garden to find the body of gonta gokuhara. I knew it had to be him since he was the only person who wasn't in the gymnasium but seeing such a sweet guy like gonta laying in a pool of his own blood really hurt.

I took a deep breath "ok guys let's start the investigation" the others murmured in agreement.

I started by inspecting the body. I could see two puncher wounds. Looks like he was stabbed twice by some kind of long object.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
STAB WOUNDS

"hey rantaro I think we found the murder weapon" keade came up with a katanas covered in blood. Yep that's definitely the murder weapon.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KATANA

"hey rantaro look at this" himiko pointed to gontas hand. I looked down to see her clutching some flower seeds "he probably died while gardening" she said tearfully.

"gonta did love the outdoors" I sighed.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FLOWER SEEDS

"man this is messing with my head" shuichi muttered.

"what is?" I asked.

Shuichi jumped in surprise "oh sorry. Was I speaking outloud?"

"yeah you were" I chuckled "now tell me what's up"

"Well I was keeping a eye on everyone in the dinning hall and the only person missing was gonta" shuichi explained "If that's the case then how could any of us have killed gonta? Was he killed before the concert? I just don't get it at all!"

"yeah me neither" I muttered.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SHUICHIS TESTIMONI

I noticed chihiro was staring at gontas body, lost in thought.

"something on your mind chihiro?" I asked.

He looked up at me "well I was inspecting gontas body and something striked me as odd"

"odd you say?"

"yeah" he muttered "his body was completely dry"

"what's wrong with that?" I asked.

"Well the sprinklers around her are set to go off every hour" he explained "so for gontas body to be dry he would have to have died under an hour ago"

"but we were all together around that time!"

"that's exactly why I find it odd"

Agh my head starting to hurt! Why doesn't anything make sense!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SPRINKLERS

"rantaro look what I found" I turned around to see Kiyo holding a damp looking tarp "I think this might have something to do with the murder"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
TARP

Suddenly Monokumas face popped up in the monitor.

"alright kiddos get ready for the class trail! I'll be waiting" with that the monitor switched off.

"alright guys in that case let's give it our all!" I said determinedly walking to the trail ground.