𝚁 𝙴 𝚄 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽

Willow Dolohov________________________I arrived at the Mannor early that morning with my brother Liam

Willow Dolohov
________________________
I arrived at the Mannor early that morning with my brother Liam.We walked into this dark building with not a lot of colour.

I walked in to be greeted by Issac.He told me he would show me to my room.We walked up the grand stairs to a room.It was nice it had a mixture of dark green and black colours around it.

"Wheres Aurora?"

"Her bedroom is next door to yours"he replied with a smile.

He left me to unpack and once I finished I went next door to see Aurora.

I walked in and saw her sound asleep on her bed.I was planning on bringing her to hogsmeade with me to buy Christmas gifts as tomorrow is the 25th.

I jumped in next to her and she started to wake up.

She groaned and slowly opened her eyes and when she did a smile beamed onto her face when she saw me.

I couldn't help but smile back as I wrapped my arms around my best friend.

"Morning".

"Morning"she replied getting up from her bed and going into the bathroom.

"I'm going for a shower"she shouted through before I heard the shower turn on.

15 minutes later she came there wrapped in her towel and looked threw her wardrobe for some clothes.

I was wearing black jeans a beige sweatshirt and a dark grey coat.

She picked out black leather trousers, a burgundy crew neck and a long black coat.

She got changed and dried her hair before putting on some makeup.

As she was spraying perfume the door opened and in walked Mattheo not even bothering to knock.

She was putting on some jewellery and he looked at her confused.

"Where are you going"he asked looking between the both of us.

"Hogsmeade"

He leaned against the desk and watched as she put on her shoes.

"I'm ready" she replied fixing her coat and picking up her wand from the table, putting it in her pocket.

Liam walked in minutes later.

"Do yous like not know how to knock"I questioned them standing up from her bed, fixing my coat also.