Chapter 4: Backwards

“Ok I’ll go first,” said BBno$, “Say any question you can think of.”

Garrett was a bit nervous but was starting to calm down. All he had to do was just think of a simple question to guess, how hard could that be?

“Question 1: What’s your favorite movie?” Garrett asked nervously, not expecting a reply,

“Hmmm, my favorite probably would be the Shrek 2. It’s just so funny to me and it's a guilty pleasure.” Alex said while chuckling to himself.

This made Garrett’s blush intensely, he liked it every time Alex laughed. He thought to himself that tonight went better than he had planned. Garrett liked learning so much about his rapper roommate, he couldn’t wait for the next question.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The game carried on for quite some time, to the point where it came to the last question. Lentra was waiting to ask this question all night. He was afraid of Bbno$’s reaction at first, but he swallowed the courage to say it.

“For the last question, Alex, who do you have a crush on?”

The room was dead silent for a while. Bbno$ was in a state of shock from the question. Lentra felt completely awkward and wanted to change the subject entirely. 
Before Lentra could open his mouth to speak again, Bbno$ interrupted.

“Kryoz...I have a crush on Kryoz ok.”

Lentra felt so heartbroken by this, how could his very own roommate/best friend go for a gamer who vapes and dyes his hair.
Lentra knew he had to mask his sadness, but how when they’re in the middle of playing a game?