𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚂

Aurora Rosier______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

My alarm woke me up at 8 am this morning,it was Christmas.I looked out the window and saw the snow falling outside.

I got changed into some warm clothes and went downstairs.I walked by Mattheos study and the door was slightly open.

I walked in and saw him sitting at a desk writing on piece of parchment.

"Merry Christmas".

"Merry Christmas darling"he replied not looking up at me.

"I'm going a walk".

"Why"he asked looking up from his paper.

"It's snowing and I like winter mornings"I replied.I was leaning against the door frame at this point.

"Hmm" he paused piling up his papers and putting his quill in the pot.

"I'll join"

I had my gloves,scarf and coat on as it was cold.I had some winter boots on also.

We walked down to the back garden and left into the Forrest from the gate.

We walked along a path in the middle of the Forrest.The trees swayed in the wind and the birds chirping in the trees.

We reached the end of the Forrest and the view was beautiful.It was a lake with hills in the background.

There was a bench so I decided to sit down and Mattheo followed and sat down next to me.

I breathed in the fresh air as I watched the water stay so still.I felt the snow getting in the back of my neck, I could tell my scarf wasn't on properly.I stood up and unbuttoned my coat and took off my scarf.

Mattheo raised his brows "it's a bit cold to be undressing"he smirked at me.

"My scarf isn't on properly"I responded trying to fix my scarf but my hair kept getting in the way.

I huffed and sat back down on the beach completely giving up.

Mattheo stood up from the bench and took my scarf, he stood in front of me as he wrapped the scarf round my neck.

I could feel my cheeks warm up but it was easily disguised as it was cold outside.

He finished with my scarf and untucked my hair from the back.He then moved the strands that were in my face to behind my ear.