Crush eyyy 🤍

It was breezy evening and she was confused if she wanted to go out with her friends . She was thinking , looking at the worn out ceiling of her hostel mess and her friend Priya smacked her head .

"Are you coming or not !?" She asked rolling her eyes seeing the confused and dreamy Tara .

Tara is a second year Architecture student in a well reputed college and is a hosteller .

"She's in daze bruh , smack her again" Harini whined impatient to wait . Tara rolled her eyes , knowing what her friend is impatient for .

"Don't ... Just don't smack again , I'm coming alright " Tara raised her hands above her head and gestured them to stop hitting her .

Priya and Harini laughed looking at her and the trio walked out of hostel . (A/N : They are only allowed to roam around the campus and there are few stalls always open for the hostellers to relish and they are going there )

Tara was oblivious to the chat that was going on between the other two , while the duo discussed something serious .

Tara was bored and only agreed as she wanted to drink something cool or have her serotonin boost aka ice cream . She loves it no matter what .

After a minute of walking in silence , Tara glanced at the duo in discussion . " What deal are you both signing ! Entayum sonna nanum senthu secrecy sign potruvenla " she asked rolling her eyes .

The duo snickered , " Sonna epdiyum you won't even join in conversation , aprm en " Priya asked smirking . And this made Tara to listen carefully .

"Just spit out already " she told not interested even a bit . "Surya" they said silently smirking and Tara's pupils became wide . That was a worthy reaction for them . Tara blinked her eyes again and again only to see her friends laughing at her face .

She huffed and turned to be welcomed by the ever dazzling face of her only crush " Surya " her breath hitched and her eyes became more wider if possible .

Priya and Harini giggled and shook her . He was standing there at some corner of the shop asking for his favourite choclate .

Tara stood there rooted to the ground . They brought her to the store and still she is in daze .

'How could someone be this perfect even in their ruffled hair and tired face . The perfect man with perfect character ! ' she thought to herself when Priya snickered . "Mind voice ah knjm sathama solta d " she said and Tara looked around to see if someone heard that .

"Patharatha enga rendu Peru thavara yaarum atha kekala next time paathu panunga 😂 " Harini said and laughed . It was usual for them , Tara blurting out sometimes and them covering for it was the usual fun they did .

"Ena orae siripa iruku ena vitutu ena fun Inga " Divya their junior walked towards them with a knowing smirk seeing Tara .

"Ahem ahem Athavathu " Tara started Again Priya and Harini laughed more making Tara to pout and huff at them .

Divya too started laughing knowing exactly what happened there and smirked when Tara huffed looking at her .

"Aprm ena river inum start aagalaya" divya asked looking at Tara and she looked at her raising her eyebrows .

"Athan unga drooling river ka maranteengala illa inum start aagalaya " she asked and was ready to run . Tara looked at her wide eyed again and was ready to smack her head when Divya ran away laughing with her friends shouting "Better luck next time "  .

Tara pouted at her friends again , going oblivious of the crowd they have around . "Cher cher azhatha da ayyachamy anney unaku ipa icecream vaangi tharen" Priya told and Tara's face bloomed again .