𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝

It had been to several weeks since John b and Sarah went missing at sea

It had been to several weeks since John b and Sarah went missing at sea. All three pogues had been taking it really hard. Especially JJ.

John b was his best friend since three grad after all. They did everything together. JJ couldn't recall a time when he didn't have the brunette with wild hair beside him but now that he was gone, taken out of his life too soon, he didn't have a clue what was next for him.

He stayed at John b's most of the time. It was quiet and lonely, not exciting and so full of life anymore. Kiara and Pope refused to return to the Chateau cause all the joyful memories of their best friend would come back to haunt them every time they stepped foot on the property. JJ however, had nowhere else to go unlike how they did. The Chateau was his home.

Eventually, the boy had found a job, working as a waiter at the Country Club. He desperately needed the money so he was about to provide food for himself and power at the Chateau.

While he was working at his new job, he met you. You were one of his co-workers. He found interest in you the very first day he saw you. He thought you were absolutely beautiful. Soon enough, the two of you became really good friends since you worked alongside each other. You made him smile for the first time in weeks and remember what his own laugh sounded like. You made him feel alive again and he somehow forget about the death of his friends when he was around you. With time, the two of you started dating, you told each other everything and knew everything about the other.

Now, it was just another day working at the Country Club. JJ grabbed a pitcher of water, walking to his tables and filled their cups until it got to a table that included Topper and Kelce.

He tried minding his own business as he filled the glass cups but he couldn't help but overhear their conversation.

"John b is going to hell for what he did to Sheriff Peterkin" the girl beside Topper stated causing the blonde's blood to boil as his jaw clenched, biting back his protests.

"Guys, they're still investigating" Topper claimed, looking over at Kelce.

"Yeah, I don't know why it's obvious who did it" the girl scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, exactly"

The boy finally had enough of the stupid statements being said in front of his face. His friend was not a murderer and he couldn't stand all the degrading talk about him.

"Shut up!" JJ blurted through his teeth, sounding harsh as he stared daggers into Topper. "Shut up Top-"

"JJ, just walk away, man, it's not the time" The Kook proclaimed as he shook his head, not wanting to draw attention to themselves or cause a scene.