Part 1: Fluff Talk

Lisa couldn't focus on her work. Sure, she already had enough coffee and sleep, but Jennie had been pacing back and forth in the room, and the sound of her slippers was ringing inside Lisa's ears. Instead of focusing on what her client was saying, all she could think of was the thud, thud, thud of Jennie's feet.

Lisa knew Jennie wouldn't stop until she let those thoughts out.

"Okay, what is it?" She finally said without looking up.

Jennie stopped walking as she stared at Lisa, lips forming into a thin smirk like she usually does when another idea popped up in her mind. "So, I'm thinking..." She walked near Lisa and wrapped her hands around her shoulder.

Lisa didn't need to look at her to know she was pouting

"Yes?" She met Jennie's stare. "You're hungry? Or you want to make love? I badly want to do both, but I'm in the middle of a meeting with a client."

Jennie playfully rolled her eyes. "Is that what you think of me? Horny and hungry?" She puffed.

It was Lisa's time to roll her eyes. She was glad her Zoom camera was off.

"Well, you're right. I'm horny and hungry. But that's not the point. While I was in the shower, I realized that I wanted to create a book... not actually a novel but like an excerpt from our daily lives. A fluff book!"

"Jennie, I love you, and I love the way you write. I think this is amazing, but when do you ever write fluffs? Fluffs bore you--"

"Hey! Don't underestimate me. I secretly write fluffs when you're asleep."

"Fluffs as in fluffy like all rainbows and sunshine and butterflies?"

"Yes."

"Not fluffs that make me want to bawl my eyes out and tore my heart apart?"

"You're so dramatic, but yes."

Lisa looked at Jennie for a moment as if she suddenly had two heads. "Who are you, and what did you do to my wife?"

"Shut up."

Lisa laughed, she's done teasing Jennie and pulled her closer. "Okay, I support you, and I think you're amazing, and I can't wait to read that fluff story of yours."

"Really?"

A sound came from Lisa's computer screen, but she didn't bother to look at it. Her job can wait. Her wife's stories were more interesting anyway.

"Yes... but why do you suddenly like to write fluff?"

Jennie just smirked teasingly and replied, "because of you."

Lisa wanted to roll her eyes at Jennie's cheesy lines, but she kissed her cheeks instead and laughed.

Jennie then kissed Lisa before whispering, later! and run out of the room.

Lisa pressed the button of her microphone once again and continued doing her job with a smile on her lips, thinking how lucky she was to be married to Jennie Kim.