ENVY

Fanart by: @natonyy on twitter

__________________________________________________________________

All Wilbur can see is a train platform everywhere he looks. the train never stops for him, it never even acknowledge him. He's stuck in this hellish limbo.

...

He's lonely.

Wilbur wishes to see Tommy again, he wishes to talk to his father again and maybe have a little mock battle with Technoblade.

But he's dead.

'This is all Schlatt's fault!' the male thought.

"If he didn't go against me during the election all of this could have never happened. I would still have everything!" He said huffing and banging his fist on a wall.

"Those traitors!" Wilbur screamed at the top of his lungs.

He continued to pace back and forth at the platform, banging at the walls, screaming bloody marry, and punching at the locked doors.

Time never slowed down for him and he continued to lose some of the sanity left in him in that place. That is until he saw Schlatt, also dead and floating around.

'This mother fuc***!' the brown-haired couldn't help but cuss in his mind.

"Oh, hi Wilbur." Schlatt greeted, uncaring and casual.

"What is it, Schlatt." Wilbur spat out.

"Nothing, honestly. I just came to pass by." The Ram said with an amused expression.

Wilbur frowned at the dead hybrid in front of him, trying his best not to lash out at the platform's guest.

"Oh, hey. You have white stripes on your hair. You feel old yet?" The Ram asked insultingly.

Unable to hold it anymore, Wilbur yelled at Schatt. But the Ram only let out an amused expression on the angry brunette.

"Are you done?" The visitor asked at the huffing Wilbur. "You pitiful envious fool. This is why I managed to steal L'manberg from you." Schlatt smugged.

With a shocked and angry expression, Wilbur told Schlatt to get out of his platform. Uncharacteristically Schlatt shrugged and floated away leaving Wilbur alone, again.

Time ticks and Wilbur learned to be patient in his limbo. He hates it there, but he learned to accept it. Then surprisingly, Tommy came out of a train, in his limbo! HIS LIMBO! Wilbur happily welcomed his brother and talked to him a lot. Although Tommy is loud as always, he wouldn't have any other way.

But all good things will come to an end eventually, Tommy got on a train and went away.

He was once again, alone.

Sometimes, Wilbur dreams of the L'manberg war. Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, and Eret are in their revolutionary uniform. How Eret betrayed them. The election last 2020 and how his and Tommy's citizenship was revoked by that stupid Ram.

He could have had everything that his father would have been proud of him off. A nation he builds fighting against the most powerful man in the server, winning the said war, and a very beautiful son. He did all of that because maybe, just maybe, his dad will look at him and not only his brother, Techno.

That maybe, Phil can look in his direction and say 'good job, son' but... He didn't. He died.

And now he's stuck in this place forever till the end of time.

He just wanted a piece of everything. But he was left with nothing. 

______________________________________________________________

Fanart by: @Xantha95 on Deviant Art