Only you

It's been a while since i have updated a short story hope you like it .

So this story will be happening in the fan meeting of bright and win which is in the Philippines .

"Bright , we have an hour to get ready hurry up !"
Phi eed exclaims

"Yes phi i'm ready i'm just reviewing the script before going "
Said bright while flipping through  papers  reading the lines that he should be memorising .

He was bored and feeling a little bit off so phi eed came to check on him

She noticed that he is just looking at the script and only flipping through pages in boredom .

"Hey , b1 we still have to pick win up , cheer up a little bit "
Bright jumps off throwing the script and smiles .

"Then i'll read the script in the car while we drive to win's house!!  "
He said in an excited tone .

After a while they arrive to win's condo

They knocked but there was no one answering the door .
Phi eed had to take out her spare key that win gave her incase he needs something .

She opened the door found win laying on the sofa , the script was covering his face .
She removed it

"Win , we have to - ah he's asleep !"

"You go pack his things i'll wake him up phi "

"Ok "
Phi eed went to pack his things while bright wakes him up .
He just stood there staring at the beautiful figure of win sleeping .
He looked like an angel , bright swears that he has never seen anyone sleeps this cutely ever in his life .
His heart flutters just looking at his sleeping face .

He approached the younger man and crouched beside the sofa and shakes his shoulder , he dosen't wake up he must be tired of yesterday's rehearsal .

"Win , wake up "
He puts his index finger on win's cheeks pressing it slightly hard but not too hard

Win hummed rubbing his eyes

"Mmmm~ is it time to go already?"

"Mhm wake up , let's get ready and go we have half an hour left "

"I don't wanna !"
He nagged

Bright smiles at the cute sight of his lover and pinches him a tiny pinch on his cheek

"Come on "
He says grabbing the younger man's hand to get him to get up.

"Win come and get ready "
Phi eed calls out for win

"Ok phi ,coming "
Win smiles at bright looking at him shyly while bright is giving a look like he was about to eat him up

"What?"
Win says blushing