Acceptance

Ranboo rushes outside and sits down next to me. "Where's Tubbo?" He asks me. "Gone... he's gone... he disappeared." I say inbetween sobs.

"What?" Ranboo looks at me confused. "He just faded away after giving me a hug.." I tell him.

"Oh... he'a finally at peace.." Ranboo says with a small smile. "What do you mean?" I ask him.

"You know how I told you about all of the past lives I had? Tubbo remembered his past lives as well. He had moved on from what happened and accepted it. He's moving on to a new reality." Ranboo tells me.

"So he's okay?" I ask him. "He's fine, he finally gets the chance to start over." Ranboo says and I hug him.

"Will You, or I ever move on?" I ask him. "I hope so.." Ranboo says.

"Now let's go inside before you catch a cold." Ranboo says.

Suddenly my vision goes white.

I stood before Ranboo's door. This was the only place I could go to now. Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my eyes were puffy and red. I didn't even bother to put on my jacket.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Ranboo asks me when he opens the door. "No.." I say while crying.

"You want to talk about it?"

"No, I just want you to be with me right now.."

"Okay then, let's go inside before you catch a cold." Ranboo says and a small smile appears on my lips. With Ranboo I felt safe.

Another memory? One of Ranboo again.

"Ranboo, I keep remembering things we did in past lives." I tell him while we go inside. "Oh, really?" He says. "Yes, I think I want to try this out." I tell him.

"Try out what?" Ranboo asks confused. "You and me.." I say while looking at the ground. "I would like that.." Ranboo says.

He lifts my chin up with two fingers and looks me in the eyes. I could see a small blush appear on his cheeks. He carefully leans in and closes the gap between us. Our lips connect and it felt like time stopped. Like the world paused just for us to enjoy this moment.