Chapter One: Bye, bye Toretto

Layla's POV

We went to HQ after a hard mission. Ms. Nowhere had a date with Palindrome and Gary went home to do the paper work so we were all alone.

Tony: Yo, Frostee.

Frostee: Yeah, T.

Tony: What's the time?

Frostee: 10 to 6pm.

Tony: I got to go!

Layla: Where you off to toretto?

It was too late he had already left when I said that so I turned to echo with a confused look on my face then Cisco jumped in front of me.

Cisco: Aw, don't feel bad Layla he is probably going to one of his family barbie's.

Layla: I didn't know toretto still played with dolls.

I said with my signature smirk

Echo: What Cisco means to say is that he is probably going to a family BBQ

Layla: That makes sense I still can't get how he spends that much time with his family.

Tony's POV

I was racing through the streets trying to get there on time for the BBQ. I was shocked by how the time flew by. I was at the house just on time I could see that everyone was about to sit down when I  went in the back yard.

Tony: Hey family!

Dom: You came just in time we were about to say grace.

Letty: Have a seat next to me.

I sat down and said grace we had ribs, burgers and even sausages with some salad that Mia made.

3hrs later Time: 20:00 (8pm)

Layla's POV

Ms. Nowhere walked into the room with a worried look on her face and Palindrome was with her. He looked like he was worried to.

Ms. Nowhere: Listen Tony has gone missing.

Cisco: No way!

Frostee: What!

Echo: Shut the front door!

Layla: Really!

Palindrome: I'm sorry but it is true.

Layla: Wait a second didn't yawl tell me that Tony went to a BBQ with his family.

Echo: Yeah but they usually finish at around 8:00pm

Layla: Frostee what's the-

Frostee: Time? It is 5 past 8

Cisco: Wow I just had an idea what if we call him now see if he picks up since it is 5 past eight.

As soon as Cisco said that I put my hand over my face. Then Frostee went to say something.

Frostee: Cisco that was-

Echo: Don't, just don't.

Cisco: Don't what?

Layla: Never mind that. Ms. Nowhere call him again!

Ms. Nowhere a please would have been nice but fine.

As she was calling him everyone was eager to see if he would pick up.

Ms. Nowhere: He answered

Tony's POV

I went to my car and saw that Ms. Nowhere was calling me so I answered the phone and Ms. Nowhere sounded super angry.

Tony: Hey Ms. Nowhere

Ms. Nowhere: TONY GET OVER HERE RIGHT
NOW!

Tony: Okay, okay I am coming!

Ms. Nowhere screamed so loud I think I went deaf for a minute. I arrived right as it started raining cat and dogs I also saw that the others cars were gone so they must have left. I ran inside.

Ms. Nowhere: Do you know what you have done? I thought you were captured.

Tony: I was at my cousin Dom's house. What did you think would happen?

Ms. Nowhere: I was worried about you and you should have had your phone on you?

Tony: I left it in my car by mistake. Anyway don't you trust me after everything that has happened in all these years?

Ms. Nowhere: You know what no. I don't trust you

Tony: Well I don't want to be part of a team who's leader is controlling and doesn't trust me. I QUIT!

Ms: Nowhere: Well you can't quit because I fire you! Ha!

To be continued ...