Chapter 1: A bad start...

Sirens... That's all I could hear at the moment other than my feet hitting against the hard concrete ground. 'Man, they just don't give up do they?' I thought while taking turn on one of the streets.

I could literally feel my heart pounding on my chest about to burst out at any moment now. I Could hear the police sirens grow louder and LOUDER. For what seemed like forever I finally spotted the little cafe up ahead.

'The Lucky Cat Cafe! All I have to now is stay hidden in there until I've finally lost them... and hopefully Cass won't get mad about this.' I dashed into the cafe and ducked behind the counter where Aunt Cass would be working and taking orders from the customers.

"What the- Oh hey (Y/N)!!! What a surprise to see you here. How've Ya been??" She asked with her every day joyful smile. "Oh uh... I-I've been good. Just fine!!" Then turned to notice police cars rush by outside the cafe at rapid speed.

Aunt Cass looked out then at me, then at the window, and then back at me withal suspicious look. "Hey (Y/N), you wouldn't happen to know what's going on out there would you?" As she noticed my position.

"W-What? Oh um... No, absolutely not!! Although I should probably be going now so... umm ya bye~" I said while racing out the door. I heard a faint "Wait!!" But I ignored it and dashed off home... if I could ever find one.

Cass's POV

"Wait!!" I yelled trying together her attention but by the time I tried to call her name she was gone. 'Oh (Y/N), Your just like Hiro... except more a a trouble maker. Most of the times.' Just then I heard foot steps thumping down the stairs followed by heavy breaths.

"Aunt Cass did you hear that just now it sounded like sirens. Was something stolen?!?!.-gasps- MY BABIES" he yelled dramatically and ran to his secret stash of gummy bears that were hidden on the bottom shelf.

"Don't worry my loveys, Mommy's right here." Hiro cooed to his 'lovelys'. I held my breath trying not to laugh. By the time he was done blabbering the whole cafe was dead silent with everyone staring at Hiro.

You could see the embarrassment in his face it. 'But I mean he was yelling at the top of his lungs.' I thought. Hiro then sheepishly smiled and spoke "Ummm... carry on." Then grabbed his gummy bears and dashed up the stairs.

I chuckled at this and returned to my now impatient and confused customers. 'What a day.' I thought to myself.

Well What do ya think??? Should I continue? (Of course I'am) Would you continue reading it?! (Probably not _(._.)_ But that OK.) Am I the WORST WRITER EVER KNOWN TO MAN KIND?!?!? (... Ya know what don't answer that one. ^_^¦¦¦)

Until next time!!!

~0Mooncakelover0