1. Date?

It was the first day of practice after the summer break. Kenma, who completely fell for Kuroo was nervously picking out what shorts to wear. He was getting mixed signals from Kuroo since a few weeks and was trying to organize his thoughts before he had to go. Kuroo and Kenma had been friends for years but they have spend a lot of time alone during summer, which brought an interesting tension. Kenma really wanted Kuroo to know how he felt, but he was too scared he wouldn't feel the same.

In the meantime Kuroo was rushing to training since he overslept.

*time skip: the training start

Kenma was already warming up with the others when Kuroo slammed the door open."Hey Kuroo how have the rest of your summer been?" The time with my family was kinda nice and also a bit boring but how have you been Ken~" "actually I was alone all the time so.." "Ugh you should have told me I would have come straight to you"Kuroo answered with a light smile. Kenma immediately started blushing and turned around before Kuroo could see it, as Kuroo grabbed his shoulder and turned him back around "you don't have to hide from me Ken~ your cute when you do that" that was too much of the mixed symbols again I just don't get what he wants. He tried to hide his thoughts and ran back to the net. "Kuroo stop joking and come, practice is starting."

If only he knew I wasn't joking

They played around 2 hours when all of the sudden the bell rang. "Time to go home!" Kenma turned to Kuroo who was standing behind him, when Kuroo seductively wiped his sweat with his t-shirt, letting Ken see his abs shining through. "Wanna touch my abs Ken~" Kuroo said while smirking in Kenma's direction, but what he didn't imagine was Kenma really coming over to him and touching his muscles with the tip of his fingers. Now Kuroo was the one getting red. Ou fuck i was so focused on this perfect body I couldn't hesitate but touch it, I'm screwed "Aaa omg Kuroo I'm so sorry I was drifted away...I didn't know what I was doing."

That was the moment when Kenma looked up and saw that Kuroo was actually blushing. Did Kuroo like it?Or was he just shocked from the sudden touch? no no no that can't be..stop thinking such things. Kuroo looked at him with wide eyes when Daichi shouted that they should come to the showers. They started walking, without talking. He touched me... he really did it, that was not what I was expecting..I can still feel the little butterflies that formed in my belly.

After everyone was gone Kenma was still sitting on the bank infront of the.. he wanted to talk to Kuroo since there's been a strange silence since.. he touched his naked muscles. In the summer he obviously also touched his body sometimes while swimming but that was a completely different level. He wanted to touch Kuroo and he knew,... Kuroo knew.

As Kuroo walked out the door he went through his wet hair and locked eyes with Kenma. He saw Kenma smiling at him and smiled back.

Kenma noticed that he came out he could have smelled that after shower scent from miles away "Hey Ken~ I'm glad your still here I wanted to talk to you about something...So" "No please don't tell me what I did wrong I know I shouldn't have touched you but it was an accident and.." Before he was finished with what he wanted to say Kuroo interupted him "No Ken~ shut up about that, I wanted to ask if you would like to go to the movies or something I still have time today?" wait is he asking me out on a date, no that can't be I think he means as friends..."Yeah you mean like as friends? Sure sure I have time" Now Kuroo took all his courage together and blushed a little while saying it "Amm actually I thought of a date." this is not really happening is it Before kenma could say anything "You got all red now that I asked so I guess that's a yes Ken~" Kuroo smirked a little and then smiled after Kenma repeated "yes.." although it was really quiet it still sounded like the best thing Kuroo had ever heard he was so happy about Kenma's reaction that he hugged him without thinking, his wet hair dropped some water on Kenma and Kuroo moved him tighter to his body so that he wouldn't get cold ..."Kuroo if you keep hugging me this tight I'm gonna get hard" Kenma said shy "But we don't want to stop hugging do we Ken~"Kuroo was smirking again but Kenma started to like that..kinda.