Finding Alison

As the car drove through the border, Lydia told Keith that they should stop at a place to eat, Clarke in the back complained that they should hurry because she was going to die from the hunger, Lydia told Clarke that she wouldn't die so quickly of hunger, Clarke was annoyed so she just ignored Lydia. A few minutes on the road later Keith drove up to Starbucks' drive-through and asked what everybody wanted. A huge order later Keith went on the road, Keith asked Lydia if she knew where Alison lived. Lydia nodded her head yes, Keith continued that she should tell him. Lydia looked back at Clarke. Clarke noticed that Lydia looked at her, Clarke said to Lydia that she needs a Werewolf to find her. Lydia nodded yes and gave Clarke one of Alison's clothing pieces. Clarke asked Lydia if she needed to smell the clothing piece, Lydia nodded yes and threw the clothing piece on her lap.

Clarke took the clothing and sniffed it, her eyes turned red, and told Lydia that she has her scent. Clarke climbed out of the car and began to run towards Alison's scent, Lydia told Keith that he should follow her, surprisingly Seattle's streets were empty during the nights. A few minutes of following Clarke they stopped at a Morden white house. Lydia, Keith, and Nyx climbed out of the car and asked Clarke if she knew that Alison was in the house, Clarke nodded yes and walked towards the door, she knocked three times and waited. The door opened and there she was Alison, Clarke gave her a big hug and told her that she missed her. Alison hugged back but she looked sad. Lydia noticed and asked if she was ok. Alison changed her mood and nodded yes, she invited the three in.

As Lydia, Clarke, Keith, and Nyx walked in Alison asked if they wanted some coffee, the three agreed and walked to the kitchen with Alison, Lydia then asked if she lived alone, Alison switched on the kettle and replied no, she added that she lived with her niece. A few minutes passed the five had their cups of Coffee, Alison told them that the other four could share the living room. The four said good night to Alison and saw her leaving towards her room, she walked in and closed her door.

When she closed her door she looked at a woman who stood by her window, Alison said furious that they shouldn't be there, the woman turned towards Alison, the window froze Completely, her eyes were blue as ice. The woman told Alison that they came here to find her. Alison sat against the door on the ground, the woman added that she could make them leave. Alison looked at her in her icy blue eyes, she stood up and told her that she has something else in mind.