Chapter 1

You were going to your next class,when you saw Jimin and his friend talking.They didn't see you,since their backs were facing you.You were about to call him,when you heard him talking about his crush,Sooha.

Taehyung:
Come on,just admit it already.It's obvious that you like Sooha.I mean everyone does.

Jimin:Yeah,yeah whatever.Why do you want me to say it if it's so obvious already?

Taehyung:Forget it.But What about Y/n?

Jimin:What about her?
He said confused.It really was obvious that Jimin liked her,but Y/n liked him too.But for him,she was nothing more than a Friend.

Taehyung:She likes you.Don't tell me you didn't know?

Jimin:There you go again.I told you,she doesn't like me!
With that,Jimin left with his friend following him from behind.

You just stood there,not knowing what to do.It was nothing new actually,he always said that you were just friends.

Library~

Walking inside the Library,you smiled as soon as you saw Jimin.He forgot his Jacket in the Science Lab,so you took it with you to give it back to him.

Y/n:Jimin!Here,I brought you your Jacket
You smiled and put the jacket over his shoulders.

Y/n:Weren't you cold?I'm freezing even though I'm wearing a jacket!

Jimin:Haha,I'm fine don't worry.Thanks for bringing it to me though!
He said while showing you his eye smile which made you smile back immediately.

Y/n:Oh you're doing the homework already?Can you explain this to me please?

Jimin:Sure,why not.
You didn't tell him to explain this so that you could check him out while he was explaining,you actually didn't understand it.After all you didn't wanna fail the math test tomorrow.

After 10 minutes~

Y/n:Thank you Jimin,you really saved my life.I thought I would fail the math test tomorrow,because no matter how many times the teacher explained this to me,I understood nothing.Thank you like,really!

Jimin laughed.He somehow felt his heart beating faster when you said that he saved you.

Jimin:No,it's okay .I'm glad I could help you.Also,please don't be uncomfortable because of what Namjoon said during class.He's always like that.

You thought for a few seconds and said:

Y/n:But it's true Jimin.I like you,very much.