sixteen

"stop fucking touching me before i hit you in your face" kayla said as levi was driving home. she been yelling since they left from you and eren house. "man shut tf up damn" levi said focusing on the road as he leaned on the center console.

"who you talking to i'm a fucking gangsta. i'll kill you" kayla said. "yeah, a gangsta who take dick" he said laughing shaking his head "what i even do?" she mugged him. "kayla you been acting like this all week. and i'm over it" levi said pulling into the garage. "mmcht" she smacked her lips getting out the car and slamming the door. levi just laughed turning the car off getting out.

"where you going?" levi asked looking at kayla as she walked up the stairs "ain't we finna fuck? i'm going in the room" she said in a 'duh' tone. "nah shawty come and bend over the couch" he took his shirt off and then sat on the couch "come here" she came in her bra and panties and he just looked at her. "it's your choice if you gone get it wet remember it's going in you" kayla smacked her lips as she got on her knees in front of levi. she took his pants and draws off and his dick flew out and he smirked.

she started licking the tip "don't just lick it put it in yo mouth" she put it in her mouth and tried to go down but started gagging and tried to lift up but levi shook his head and pushed her head all the way down and he threw his head back in the process of how good it felt ignoring her gags. he stroked in her throat twice then let her up.

she waited a while then put her mouth back around his length. "gimme that throat" [bra i'm dying laughing rn💀] levi said and kayla tried to go as far as she could but she ain't go as far as he wanted her to cause she was gagging so he put one of his hands back on her head and tried to push her back down but she was tryna get up so he put one of his legs on the couch and kinda stood up sum and put both his hands on her head and pushed her all the way down.

"open" levi said and she did so and he started forcing her head up and down as she continued to gag grabbing his legs "fuckk" levi groaned as he let kayla go and she got up and sat on the floor tryna catch her breath. levi stood up and got infront her and put it back in her mouth and she started doing her thing "shit" levi said thrusting in her mouth as he looked down at her and she looked at him. he grabbed her head and slid back in her throat as she gagged and he started fucking her throat but a couple seconds later he let her go.

she was still on the floor tryna catch her breathe and he smiled "lay back" he said dropping to the floor too as kayla laid back. he then pushed her legs back putting them on his shoulders and put the tip in her as she had her mouth wide open. he grabbed her legs and pushed them back holding them with his hands and continued sliding in "ouu fuck~" she said putting her hand on his stomach and he started stroking in her as she closed her eyes biting her lip.

levi slid in more til he was all the way in and started going harder "right there baee~" she said scratching on his back and he just went harder. "look at me" levi grabbed her neck and pushed the other leg back more. "i'm finna cum" she moaned.

levi pulled out as kayla said that and she groaned at the lost feeling. "turn around" kayla did as told and levi pushed her lower back and she arched it. he slammed everything in her at once and kayla hand went back pushing levi's chest as she tried to move up. levi grabbed a hand full of kayla's hair and continued moving up as she did so he was still hitting that one spot.

"stop fucking running" levi said tightening his grip on her hair "boyyy pull some outtt~" kayla said letting out a long moan."dick hitting different ain't it?" levi asked laughing and kayla was just a moaning mess as she came for her second time. "come on levi you doing to fucking much" kayla said with her head on his arm. "talk yo shit" levi said putting both his hands on the bottom of kayla back pulling her back. "throw it back" as she started throwing it back levi was just loving the feeling.

"fuckk hollon" levi said pulling out and sitting on the couch "get up here" he said patting his lap and she shook her head "noo levi i'm tired and my legs are sore" she whined. "man get your ass up here." levi said rolling his eyes.

kayla soon got up slowly and limped to levi and levi adjusted himself "sit down" as kayla slowly sat down and levi closed his eyes knowing he was finna nut. she started bouncing and levi was thrusting up too. a couple minutes later he nutted inside her, luckily she was on birth control. kayla tried to get up "the fuck you doing?" levi mugged her "come on we both came already. i'm sleepy" levi pulled her back down and he groaned "stop playing you know we finna fuck all night"