Feels like home

"Alright, off with you! Return to your posts!" out sounded the commanding voice of the ruler as she told the temple workers off. Golly this truly never got old! The golden walls within decorated with many paintings, gems, and many other riches...this bird really seemed to appreciate anything that shines!
   The weather in Golden Cheese Valley was rather pleasant - warm winds, cloudless sky letting the sunbeams lit up the roofs of many buildings, even the best hidden ones. The sound of townsfolk walking around doing their duties really made the place sound lively, even if everything about their lives was dictated, they didn't mind at all - this was their life and they liked it the way it was. Even if it got tough, nobody complained and kept moving, having to make profit for their families, for themselves and to provide riches to their leader.

  GC would walk through the hallways of the temple, appreciating every single bit of it. On the way she picked up a necklace made of small gem beads with a golden teardrop shaped decor in the middle of it. She found it rather pretty, especially when put in the sunlight.
"Ohh, they're gonna love this! It's most definitely their type of decor!" xe thought outloud, smiling wide. Getting so happy, xe even fluttered xyr wings for a moment, spreading them out and soon folding them back up.
  After a good while of walking, she had eventually set the necklace in her throne room, now being in the main hall, simply watching what everyone was doing. Xe had let her kid go off to go play-fight training with some of xyr guards a good couple hours ago - in the morning. Now it was afternoon and she hoped that her child would return soon - that necklace was going to be a surprise gift to them. With that same tjought, xe opened xyr wings once again and lifted off and out the hall through a sort of balcony, onto the roof. Carefully landing on the flat part of the golden tiled roof, she at first sat down, and then afterwards let herself lay down fully on her stomach, again slreading the wings out. She was not planning on sleeping, keeping xyr eyes open as she watched the almost ant sized cookies below.
"Hehe..so tiny. So timy and yet they get the work done! Such obeying cookies they are...would never change them for any other kingdom's!" she gladly laughed to herself, ending it off with a sigh. Even laughing could not drown out the soundly music down below - that was always pleasant to hear! All the instruments going so well together to create such a lovely melody...
  A melody so well-made, that xe wouldn't even notice herself slipping unconscious into sweet sleep. A warm nap outdoors never hurt anyone.