Chapter 1

Please Vote ❤️
——————————————————————

Ava Fallon:

Hi! My names is Ava Fallon and I'm 17 years old. This year is going to be my last year of High School. Time passes by fast as they say. I'm known as a shy girl at school. I don't really talk much but at least I have a friends :)
Olivia James and Natalia Collins, are my friends. We've known each other since Freshmen year and let me tell you they are the most amazing friends I've had. They always support me with anything I need. Olivia is a bad ass girl who doesn't care what people think about her. Which what I love about her and wish I was like her. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and she does cheer for our school. Natalie is the funniest one is the group. She always knows how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. She has curly ginger hair with light brown eyes. Both of them are amazing friends and I'm glad to have them. Right now I'm getting ready for my first day of school as a Senior. I'm pretty excited about it because it's my last year at Woodson High School. But some people I just don't like seeing. Especially Lily Miller. The most popular girl at school. Guys fall head over heels for her. She has really blond hair and blue eyes. She dresses so inappropriate and too much make up. Her and I used to be best friends when we were little. All of a sudden she stopped being friends entering into our Freshman year and started bullying me for know reason. She just doesn't stop I don't get why. That's why school is fun and somewhat not.

The outfit that I'm wearing is a white tank top with light jeans, a light blue knit cardigan with my white vans.

(The outfit Ava is wearing :))

As I finish getting ready doing my light brown hair

As I finish getting ready doing my light brown hair. Just doing a low ponytail. I have hazel eyes just like my mother. I don't really do makeup because what the point. And also wear my glasses. I go downstairs with my backpack and car keys.
"Good Morning mom" I say as I give her a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning sweetheart", she's says excited giving me a hug. I see her caring my little baby brother Liam. He is 3 1/2 months. He the cutest baby boy and I'm glad to be a big sister to him. "Hiii Liam" I say smiling at him. He smiles back kicking his small little legs. He looks so cute with his little brown sweater and tan sweatpants. With his little brown hat and pacifier. He's just the cutest.

Liam's Outfit 🥰

I take him from my mom as she has to get Liam's things ready since she takes him with my aunt because she has work and my aunt has  a 2 year old girl named Isabel

I take him from my mom as she has to get Liam's things ready since she takes him with my aunt because she has work and my aunt has a 2 year old girl named Isabel. She takes care of her at home same with Liam. I check the time and it's 7:45am. I have to be there in 15 min. "Mom I have to go," I say. As I put Liam in his little bouncy seat. He starts fussing a little but I give him a little toy to play him. I kiss him on the head and say bye to my mother and go and leave with my car keys and backpack. I walk to my car which is a dark pink jeep. I'm surprised I actually found a color of that. Anyways, I get into my car and drive to my school. I play music something I love to do. I arrive to school and park my car. As I get off I see my friends waiting for me. "Heyyy Avaaa!", Olivia says waving at me as I'm walking up to them. "Hi" I say to both of them. We walk inside the school.

Here we go.

Hey guys this is my first story I'm writing and I hope you guys are enjoying it!! I'm sorry if there are spelling errors. Until next time :)
Please try not to copyright!! Thanks

Ava's car: