She's Mine

(Sweetest shit I've ever seen ever 👆🥺❤)

Summary: Ron tries to hit on your girlfriend when you aren't there but doesn't realise that you are eavesdropping the entire conversation

Hermoine 's POV: I'm just in the Gryfindor common room, Y/N just walked off towards her dorm so as normal, I'm stuck studying alone.
"Hey, Hermoine. Didn't expect to see you here so late" I hear a familiar voice,  I look up and see the redhead of Ronald Billius Weasley.
"I'm up every night, you blithering idiot" I reply, scoffing. "Didn't think you're that dumb, Ron"
"Good point!" He replies, sitting next to me. "What you up to?"
"Just studying as usual" I reply in a tone of "aint it a bit obvious?"

"What are you studying then?" He asks, leaning over my shoulder. I look at him and budge over a inch.
"Please don't get so close, I have a girlfriend remember!" I remind him but he chuckles and replies "She doesn't have to know?"

Y/N's POV: "She doesn't have to know" I hear my brother tell my girlfriend. "It can be just our little secret" I can just read the discomfort and annoyance behind the fake smile she pulls. I decide to intervene and ask "Ron, how about you shuffle up and leave my girl alone?". I walk down the steps, sticking my hands in my pockets.
"Is he making you uncomfortable, princess?" I ask my girlfriend, who hesitantly nods. I smile before telling Ron "Leave Hermoine alone, Ron before I kill that dumb rat of yours" Ron immediately bolts off.

"Ignore him, sweetheart. He's always been like that" I tell her "Ever since I came out" I sit next to her and she smiles at me.
"Thank you, darling" She replies with a warm smile spread across her face like butter on toast.