Friends, such a wondeful thing arent they?

Y/n POV

finally about 1 week after jumping i woke up. recovery girl came in and made sure i was okay. and she told me what happened. dang it. it didnt work. i thought to myself. soon after recovery girl left i fell back asleep. i was so so tired. probaly from healing. i had nice dreams. i heard noise and then woke up. i looked up drowsilly. i could sense people around me.
"Gasps. She's awake." I heard someone say. Then balugou rushed over and started talking to me saying never to do this again. I feigntly hear Mina say "Bakusimp." And then the rest of the people left. 

Time skip 1 month.

I was back at my own house and it was harder then ever. My mom wasn't the kindest. And neither was her "husband." My new step-sister wasn't that bad. She was about my age and I'd hangout with her. When ever she wanted a break from our "parents." I'd let her come over. She didn't have the best relationship with her still living parent. Which was one thing we had in common. Her name was nova. She was transferring to U.a. her quirk was Voodoo. 

Character quirk analysis: nova
Type: transformation
She can turn people into voodo dolls. They have to touch the victim in order to turn them into a doll. When she does any type of damage to the door it happens to the person. Affecting them immediately. Depending on the form of torture, the pain can be from a 1-10.

Her quirk has drawbacks, like she will feel a small amount of pain in the area she hurt them in.

Quirk analysis over.

She had told me about her quirk and even tried it on me. 
Flashback
"Try it on me." I said.
"No I don't want to hurt you!" Nova exclaimed. 
I finally got her to try it. She took off her gloves and touched me. I immediately felt like I had been talking out of my body. 
This somehow managed to allow me to see. I was able to see her, with her long black hair. Her hair was a pretty black. I saw her holding a doll. It looked like me. I watched her scratch its hand with her nails and I felt a sharp pain in my hand. I looked down but was unable to see anything. She then set the door on the ground and said. 
"Return." Then touched both hands together in a silent clap. Then I was flown into my bodie. Everything then went black. I felt a wet sticky liquid on my hand and licked it. Blood. 
"That was cool!!"
"Really?" She asked.
"Yeah. Do you have to hurt someone to return them?" 
"No." 
"Oooh since your probaly transferring to U.a can you carry me to classes like that? because when you did that I was able to see color because it was like I was thrown out of my body." I asked her.
"Sure if that's what you want."

Flashback over.

I just then when she was over I got a letter. I went and grabbed it. 
"Here its for you." I said. She took it and opened it. It was one of those electronic messages from U.A. the next day I got her to carry me to U.A. then I lead her to the office and she got her uniform. She changed and then she took me in doll form to class, because she was in the same class as me. The second she got into the class I watched as she got harassed. She stepped back out and touched her hands together and said "release" and I appeared. Which shocked the whole class. I stumbled like usual when I got flown into my body.