the death.

everybody was sat in the waiting room of the hospital, after mr. aizawa had received a phone call.

suddenly, deku's health had dropped, and now his chances of survival are fatal.

several of my class mates were crying. it pained me to be here.

i got up and left to the bathroom.
"where are you going?" kirishima grabbed into my arm.
"to the bathroom." i shot back.
"AT A TIME LIKE THIS? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" he screamed. everybody was staring at us. i sighed.
"I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT." i snapped back.
"STOP ARGUING!" iida yelled at us both. "PLEASE- JUST.. SIT DOWN. STOP IT." he said. he was one of the people crying. i never thought id see the day where tenya iida, our class representative, cried.
i scoffed and walked off.
did i need to use the bathroom? no.
i locked myself in a stall.

i couldn't handle being around them.
i hate them. i hate them all.
there was steam coming from my hands. they're all so annoying.

i'm not too sure how long i was sat there.

i suddenly heard the door burst open.
"BAKUGO? QUICK. IT'S MIDORIYA!" my head shot up. i unlocked the stall and stepped out. kirishima was there, with tears falling down his face rapidly.

my face dropped.
"tsk." i said, and followed him.
we made it to his hospital bed. and there he was. there were machines beeping everywhere.

"everybody, please don't crowd him." aizawa said.
i pushed everybody aside to see him.

i stared at him.

"he's probably fine. you guys are overreacting." i said. i got a lot of dirty looks.

suddenly, i felt a sharp sting in my right cheek. i had been slapped. i looked to my right.

uraraka, with tears streaming down her face.

"SHUT UP. I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE BUT WE DO. IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO NEGATIVE THEN LEAVE." she yelled at me.

i scoffed and turned around to leave.
i heard one of the machines stop beeping. it was just "—————-"

i heard people rushing towards him, and all of the extras being pushed to the side. nurses were shouting.

i suddenly felt light headed.

that's all i can remember from that day. i remember nothing else. all i can remember is waking up in my dorm room.

was it all.. a dream? was deku still alive?

then it hit me.

those were the events of a week ago.

i looked up in my room, and looked around.

for the last week i haven't moved.

i stood up and instantly fell back down. my head hurt really badly.

a few seconds later, i heard banging on the door.
"BAKUGO ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I HEARD A BANG!" a voice said. i didn't care who it was, though, the voice ringed through my head.

i stood up once more, and held onto the wall as i made my way towards the door.

i grabbed the handle and took a deep breathe before opening it.

there was kirishimas face. he said nothing. he just leant in and hugged me.

i heard more noise from behind.
"kirishima, is everything ok? i heard a ba-" the voice stopped. "b-bakugo?" i feel another person join in the hug.

"cmon bakugo, let's go downstairs. we'll make you something to eat." kirishima pulled out of the hug. as soon as he let go i started falling again. luckily, he caught me this time.

he held onto me and helped me walk, before sitting me down in a chair downstairs.

"what time is it?" i asked, my voice raspy.

"it's 3:00. i was given permission to stay here and monitor you to make sure you were ok, and iida had a cold, so we're staying here. the others should be back soon."

he smiled, and placed a cup on the table infront of me.

"water." he said. "you haven't eaten or drink anything in a week."

i gave him a weak smile and attempted to pick up the cup. i dropped it and it smashed, going everywhere.

"don't worry, i'll clean it." iida said, as kirishima had started cooking.

just as he was done, i heard voices.

"mmm! smells good! what're you cooking kirishima?!" i heard a voice. it was ashido.
"i would let you have some, but i've only made enough for one person." he smiled, and tilted his head.
"oh ok! also, i didn't know you could cook?" she said.
"oh, i cant. but i have to." he responded, all of my classmates gave him a confused look.

"ashido, i think i know why." i heard tsu say.
"why's that?-" she was cut off.
"BAKUGO?" uraraka shouted, before everybody ran over and hugged me.
i wanted to yell at them, but i couldn't. so i let them be.

"guys, please give him some space." kirishima laughed, as he placed a plate infront of me. "my specialty: scrambled eggs!" he said proudly. the girls laughed.

i picked up the fork that was given to me, and tried to eat. it tasted surprisingly good, but i couldn't bring myself to eat more than two bites.
"sorry kirishima.. i cant eat it. it tasted nice though." i smiled slightly.

"that's ok!" he looked disappointed, but still smiled back.
"uhm, how about you shower, then if you want you can go back to your room?" he suggested. i nodded in response and got up. kirishima helped me back up the stairs.

whilst in the shower, it finally hit me once again. the reason i couldn't face anybody, or leave my room.

if deku was dead right now, it would be entirely my fault. i was yelling and causing commotion. i turned the water off and got back up, however i slipped and hit my head.

my vision went blurry, and i passed out.