3

Dawg. I'm back 🧘🏻‍♀️ anyways TO THE STORY
Edit: OMG ALSO their relationship rn is like Nana yk? Ok bye bye 🧍🏻‍♀️

-They all sit down after interrogating Annie about her and Armins relationship. You and Sasha next to each other both excited but nervous because you knew Jean knows you like Sasha and knowing Jean he'd probably pull some shit like daring you to kiss her or worse...

-"Ok let's start" Connie said with a smile. "Historia," Connie said "Truth or dare?" "Hm...truth!" Historia replied "What's something you'd do if there were no consequences?" "Kill Reiner." She quickly responded "Oh- anyways your turn to ask someone"

-the game had gone on for about 15 minutes at this point and Jean hadn't said anything and you were relieved. You totally thought he'd tell you to kiss her at this point "omg how could I not have trusted him I mean I told him first after all-" your thoughts were stopped by Jean saying "Y/n, truth or dare?"

-Shit. There was no way to escape him. He was laughing and smiling when he asked you. You knew he was gonna do it. "Dare" you said as your heart felt like it was about to burst out of anxiety "Okay, kiss Sasha." No fucking way he actually said it. Your eyes widened. "Okay" you said pretending like it was nothing but you were shaking hard.

-Sasha's pov:
My blood ran cold. I looked at Connie in panic and he just smiled. "It's gonna be ok Sasha she's your roommate and you've been friends forever it wouldn't be weird to kiss her?" I panicked in my head.

-back you your pov
-"ok" Sasha said she was visibly nervous but you didn't notice because you were more occupied on your own anxiety. You both faced each other. "Ok, 3, 2, 1" you both kiss when Jean said 1. "That wasn't as bad as a I thought" you thought to yourself as your violent shaking calmed down with a faint smile on your face.

-Sasha's pov
-"omg I did it I did it" Sasha thought looking at Connie as he threw up a thumbs up to her

Idk what else to write after this guys help 🙁