Is it worth it?

Hi guys! I saw 9 reads now! I'm soooo happy! I'll try to update every day but sometimes i might forget. Anyways, this chapter is gonna be kinda short, but basically, it's Edaline and Grady's reaction and Jolie seeing Juline. After, I'll do a chapter about the elite levels. Please comment!

-biana_chase

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolie's POV:

Grady's eyes were wide. "Brant?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, Dad, do you have a problem with that?" Jolie snapped, offended.

Edaline looked more thoughtful. "Jolie, you know what Aunt Juline went through. Are you ready to take the risk?

Jolie nodded. "I'm doing whatever it takes, Mother."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rimeshire:

Jolie knocked. The door was opened by Kesler. "Oh, hi Jolie! Nice to see you!"

Jolie tried to smile. "Hi, Uncle Kesler. I want to talk to Aunt Juline."

"Hi, Uncle Kesler." He mimicked. "C'mon, give me a hug!" (sound familiar? :))

 Jolie smiled and hugged him. 

He led her in and said he'd call Juline.

Juline walked in wearing a pretty pale green gown and her auburn hair was in a messy bun. "Hi, Jolie!"

"Hi, Aunt Juline. I-I have to talk to you. Girls talk." She added, giggling and glancing at Kesler.

"Awww, no me? It won't be fun then! Oh well. Have fun! " Kesler left, shaking his head.

"Come in here, hon." Juline said smiling.

Jolie went in and sat on a fluffy ice blue armchair while Juline poured them mint tea with sugar cubes.

"So, what's up?" She asked brightly.

Jolie sipped her tea. "Well, I wanted to talk to you about...marrige."

Juline's cheery smile faltered. "What?"

"You know Brant. You know he's talentless. And...you know we're best friends. But, Aunt Juline...I, I love him. My friends say I should like another boy but I can't. I'm getting unfocused and distracted, my grades are dropping, and I'm getting snappy. I know we're a bad match, but...I love him so much. What do I do?" Jolie let out a deep breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

Juline looked sympathetic. "You love him, right?"

"Yes, but-"

"You love him and thats all that matters. Yes, you'll go through scorn and people will avoid you. But you'll know you made the right choice. You'd feel it. That's how it was with me and Kesler. I had to deal with all of it, but I was with the man I loved. I was happy. And that's all that matters. Who cares what others think. You love him and you know it. So go for it."

Jolie smiled, for the first time in days. "Thanks."

And she was sure that she felt it. She was going to marry Brant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry this was short! I'll try to make other chapts longer! Cya!

-biana_chase