1

listen to the song while reading the chapter if you can, I just think it fits well with the chapter.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Karl POV

I looked at the computer in front of me, I couldn't stare at it for any longer all I was doing was waiting for an e-mail, replying to said e-mail and doing it over and over again. I hated this job with all my heart but it gets me and Nick enough money so its worth it.

I'd always wished I could be like Dream and George because streaming seems so easy and they get loads of money, but I don't think I'll ever have what it takes.

"um, Mr. Jacobs I am supposed to tell you that you can go home early," I heard a voice from behind me say, I turned around and saw a small ravenette standing in the door of my office he is my assistant Michael.

"Michael how many times have told you not to call me that, just call me Karl there's no need for formal names here, I'm just your friend that you happen to work for," I say, standing up to grab my stuff from the small hook hung by the door.  I ruffle Michaels hair and I walk to the break room to say good bye to my partner Skeppy.

I walk down the hall past all the small cubicles while remembering the time I was one of those hopeful people wishing  to be the boss one day, now I'm at least a manager but its a shared position and I couldn't care less about my job. I walk into the break room to see a small group of people huddled around the small TV in the corner that only plays the three local TV channels, as usual there is a news story playing about the fourth arson committed in the city this month, and its only the 8th. Skeppy in the corner and walked over to him, he was on his phone scrolling through tiktok or something, he looked up at me and smiled.

"well hello there Mr. Jacobs,"  the ravenette said in a British accent, I laughed and sat down by him. I pulled out my phone and we just sat there for a second. I was scrolling through Instagram looking at Quackitys account, his most resent post was a picture of him and Nick at a bar with Dream and George. Ever since Dreams face reveal everyone is hanging out with him in public and doing these crazy things, even though Dream still isn't super comfortable with having his face on the internet and everything he will still go out with all of his friends and talk to fans.

"Someone's looking a little jealous there," I heard Skeppy say, I guess I hadn't noticed that I was looking angrily at the picture. "I'm not jealous I'm just sad that I cant go out this anymore, ever since I got this job I've been here all the time and when I'm at home all I want to do is sleep I never even have time to go out and have fun with my friends anymore," I looked at Skeppy and he dramatically pouted mockingly.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sap❤💕😍🥰

Hey babe, im coming home early tonight, want me to go to the store and pick up some dinner?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

he didn't answer, so I just turned my phone off and sat there watching tiktok over Skeppys shoulder. After a few minutes I said good bye and walked down the hall to the lobby.

"Hello Mr. Jacobs, going home early today?" Tubbo said as I walked by where he was sitting at the front desk, I just nodded and walked to the elevator. Something inside of me was telling me that something was wrong with Sapnap, so I just wanted to get home.

I pressed the button by the elevator and waited for it to get up to my floor, I was on the 12th floor of the 20 floor building, i hate the long elevator rides down to the first floor but at least im not on the 20th floor. the elevator got up to my floor and I waited for the flood of people to walk out before making my way into the small elevator.

On the way down I stopped on several floors to pick up random people from the other small businesses in the building smiling and waving at everyone who comes on and off the elevator.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

910 words

Hi I hope you liked the first chapter please make sure you drink some water and eat some food and have a good Morning/Evening/Night <3 also it was a short chapter i know, I promise they will be longer soon

Edit, Quackitys picture at the bar was before they got kicked out for being underaged they are all 16 and 17