3

do you know how fucking insane 8d audio is??????????????

heatwaves but make it 8d

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mrs. Jacobs POV:

"Hey Nick, I just wanted to talk," The Ravenette nodded his head and I walked over to the chair in the corner of the room and sat down.

"Can you tell me what happened please, Karl and I started fighting and he wont tell me anything," I was definitely worried about Karl, so I wanted to know what happened.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean for anything to happen we were jus-"

"It's okay Nick no one is mad at you right now there is no need to apologize, i just want you to tell me what happened,"

"Okay, uh we had the day off from school so Dream and George picked up me and Alex and we went to the bar, but we got kicked out because we were underage so then we went to dreams house did some karaoke and somehow still found a way to get drunk. we were drunk and somehow me and Alex ended up kissing and next thing I know there are pictures of us online that are being reposted everywhere so everyone has seen the pictures. then we came home but we were still drunk and we ended up making out on the couch, then Karl came home and saw us yelled at us, swore at us and tried to kick us out," Nick tried his best to explain, but I could tell he was thinking I was going to side with my son and kick him out.

"I'm not mad at you Nick, it was a mistake but unfortunately it was a really bad mistake and I don't know if Karl will forgive you, just rest up and give it some time okay just know that I'm not mad at you and I would never kick such a sweet boy like you out of this house," I had made my way over to the bed and wrapped the boy in a hug by now.

"Thank you," the Ravenette sobbed, I knew he was sad so I left and gave him some time to himself because I could tell that he needed it.

Karl POV:

I needed to move out if my mom was going to let Sapnap stay here, so I texted Dream and George to ask if I could move in with them.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dweamy and the Gogmister

Karl: hey guys I have a question

Dweamy: Yes, what is it?:

Karl: Could I maybe kinda sorta move in with you?

Gogmister: Why?

Karl: I dont really want to talk abt. it rn

Dweamy: I guess maybe for a while but not forever tho we have big plans in a few months

Karl: Thnx, I promise I will behave

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

after that I just kind of slept the rest of the day, until my mom called me for dinner i just sat there and glared at Nick the whole time, I just couldn't believe he could do that to me. I really tried to be there for him as much as I could in that relationship, but where was he when I need him, he was gone.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

690 words (funny number)

Sorry for the short chapter, but its late and be grateful its a double upload.it is currently 11:43 and I want to sleep.😴😴😴😴😴. you probably know the drill by now so have a good Morning/Evening/Night and don't forget to eat something and stay hydrated <3