Back home

Your POV

"Finally back in my old house I've missed it here." I thought. It's been a while since I've been here I came back for a week 1 month after I left then went back to LA. I was an actor and model but I dropped it all cuz it was overwhelming and I knew no one was gonna know me here except for like 4 people three of them being Mouth, Joey and Bookie. I never forgot them I keep promise's! "Y/N come finish unpacking." I heard my mom yell "Coming mom." I yell back.

Joeys POV

I live right across the street from Y/N's old house I've missed her ever since she left and I haven't seen her on a magazine or anything but my mom mentions her all the time. "Hello? Earth to Joey" I heard mouth say. "Yeah?" " You spaced out again" " oh ok". All of a sudden we see a car pull in Y/N's old houses drive way no one has been here ever since she left so I waited to see who it was and low and behold it was Y/N getting out the car. "Fuck it's been I while since I've been here" I hear Y/N say to her sister "Yeah I missed it here" Y/N's sister adds.
"Yeah well come help unload the car after y'all are done looking at the inside" There mom yells "OK" Y/N and her sister yell from inside. "Is that?" Mouth says "Y/N" we all say together. We all came up with the idea of going over there to say hi. "Hi Ms.Y/M/N" I say. "Oh hi Joey it's been a while do you wanna say hey to Y/N" she asks. "Yes" Mouth answers " Y/N come fishing unpacking" she yells.

Your POV

I start heading down the stairs and I go out side and to my surprise I see mouth Joey and book. I ran up to them surprised and gave them a hug and they fill me in on all the new things that have happened while I was gone

Y'all I haven't done the second part school and no motivation has been whooping my ass but I'll try and make part 3 I think this week