Chapter Six ♡

I closed my eyes, feeling grateful that the darkness enveloped us.

I was glad that I didn't have to endure this for no more than five minutes. But five minutes doing something that you hated had the ability to feel like forever.

Just because I was used to doing it didn't mean that I was not uncomfortable during each encounter. Sometimes I hated myself for putting up with the ordeal.

Above me the beefy man grunted, swear he was doing me over. His sweaty palms gripped my waist pulling me closer towards him. His mouth bent low to capture a mouthful of my pierced nipples.

Time to end this. I wrapped my legs around his stocky waist and opened up my mouth as moan after moan poured out into the still, dark night. Two seconds later, he rolled from off of me, a grin of satisfaction printed on his face, I was sure.

I shuddered. The sex with him was always like this. I didn't have the guts to tell him that he had a dick the size of my pinky finger and I had child-like hands so you should know. Ugh.

How could I let him know that I fake moaned on every occasion? He was a really nice guy despite him lacking in the bedroom department. He treated me as if we had a relationship of some sort.

But I didn't do relationships. They were pointless to me.

He wrapped me up in his arms, still breathing heavily. My head rested on his chest as I listened to his heartbeat slow moderately. This was what I looked forward to: him drawing lazy circles on my arm and sharing a story about his past. He was as honest as they came. I guess it was because he didn't have a reason to pretend. I was never the type to judge.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked in the middle of his rambling. My heart melted. I barely had anyone checking up on me unless they wanted to fuck me. This made me feel special in a sense.

I nodded my head, then remembered that he couldn't see me so I decided to use my words. "Yes, I am okay. How did you get to fly private?" I asked, wishing that he would go back to his story.

His lips against my forehead was what I hadn't expected them to be. Soft and romantic. Maybe if I were reincarnated, I could do this whole love thing. But for now I had to focus. Love wouldn't give me nothing but a broken heart.

And chile, love definitely wasn't gonna pay my bills.

"I'm flying to Paris for a business proposal. You should come," he said out of the blue.

Excuse me? Paris with him?

I squealed on the inside. No-one had ever flown me out before so this was bound to be a trip for the books! I could take so many pictures there, my Instagram feed had been dry lately, I reasoned. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks would, could I really stomach him being inside of me for the entire period though? Surely, that was the only reason why he was inviting me?

I stalled. The answer I gave next would determine how I would spend the entirety of next week. I sighed. "But wouldn't I be in your way?" I asked, propping my naked frame up on an elbow.

I could sense a smile playing on his lips. "Non, chérie. Besides, only a fool would be able to resist you for too long." I decided to press further. "Are you sure, Ffrenchie?" I cringed at the moniker he made me use. I was ready to barf.

He pulled me closer towards his chest. "Oui. I'm serious. Come with me. We'll be gone for only a week. I'll vous payer," he added out of desperation.

Finally, he decided to speak the one language I understood. Money.

"I need new clothes for the trip and my hair, nails and lashes need to be done," I threw in.

There was a short awkward pause. I held my breath, was he regretting asking me?

"I'll transfer you some cash tomorrow," he said after what felt like a freaking eternity.

Eek! I was so happy. So happy that I felt like twerking. If me and the stupid bitch Aria were still friends I would have invited her, too. Being alone with Ffrench for a week was something I was not looking forward to.

Imagine a week of dry, dull sex. I wondered if I could fake my period or an illness or something. Anything to get out of having sex with him. Hmm.....

Ffench excused himself to go to the restroom and I used the opportunity to check my social media accounts. He hated when I used my phone around him. Said I spent too much time on it and ignoring him in the process. Like that wasn't the whole point. But you would have done the same, so be quiet.

I was replying to some comments under one of my recent TikTok videos when I heard his footsteps approaching the bedroom.

Moving fast, I stuffed the phone back into my Louis Vuitton purse and into my Berkin bag the purse disappeared.

The soft glow of the moonlight coupled with the scented candles illuminated the room. I could see his shadow enter the room just before he did. I was beginning to think I made him happy. Why else would he always have that sickening smile on his face?

I was still on the bed so he made his way over to me landing a kiss on my surprised lips. He trailed soft kisses from my lips straight to my ear and that was where the magic began. His velvety tongue encircled my lobe before he plunged it inside of my ear.

I had no business moaning to this but it just felt so... good. And it was not a fake moan, might I add.

My toes curled as his huge hands cupped my small breasts. His fingers twisting and turning my nipples into taut buds. His head dipped and found the sensitive spot at the nape of my neck while he worked a finger inside of me.

Was this his way of making up for earlier and the rest of the awful encounters? He had never done anything erotic as this and I was living for it.

With a finger still exploring my insides, he dipped his head and pulled a responsive nipple inside of his mouth. My body reacted to this by cumming all over his finger. I flung my head back and rode his finger as wave after wave of ecstasy hit me.

What a sick joke, his finger gave me more pleasure than his dick ever had.

I'm not complaining. If he does this on the trip, I just might spend forever in his bed. Who knows?

Baby, and would you like to know that my night did not end there. Oh, no. It got deliciously more pleasant after this.